message saved

Started by nothintothenotice, August 16, 2008, 05:20:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nothintothenotice

anyone have this and need a little cash? i want the one from olympia, really really want it, i was there but didnt get it!
80 bucks......anyone?

nuffinuff

FartLips

i got one. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: FART LIPS on August 16, 2008, 10:33:15 PM
i got one. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I remember at the show they were selling these; they were having a hard time getting rid of them. 
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

anaconda

of course, it's two throwaway tracks of nonsense

FartLips

Quote from: anaconda on August 16, 2008, 11:20:22 PM
of course, it's two throwaway tracks of nonsense
post prick.
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

bUTTHOLEmAN

anaconda wont stand for this!  :P

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

FartLips

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on August 16, 2008, 11:50:55 PM
anaconda wont stand for this!  :P
no, no, no. that would be "prick post"

anaconda

prick has some real songs. message saved/thank you 7" as a joke is along the lines of the
shit sandwich concept. it's like kevin on a heroin jag playing with an answering machine
HOWEVER, the artwork on the sleeve is really amazing - i will freely and willingly admit that .
I seem to recall multiple sleeves for it too. confirmation?

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: anaconda on August 17, 2008, 12:36:38 AM
prick has some real songs. message saved/thank you 7" as a joke is along the lines of the
shit sandwich concept. it's like kevin on a heroin jag playing with an answering machine
HOWEVER, the artwork on the sleeve is really amazing - i will freely and willingly admit that .
I seem to recall multiple sleeves for it too. confirmation?
yes, two, one by burlesque, one by aa.

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes

Lunica

Why would you pay 80 bucks for it?
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

Salt

Quote from: Lunica on August 17, 2008, 07:37:06 AM
Why would you pay 80 bucks for it?
'Cause it's rare, I guess.

Lunica

Then buy the trilogy on LP instead, or LYSOL with the tape on it or something. At least something better. I mean, you should buy stuff because its good, not because its rare. Right?
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

nothintothenotice

Quote from: Lunica on August 17, 2008, 09:26:22 AM
Then buy the trilogy on LP instead, or LYSOL with the tape on it or something. At least something better. I mean, you should buy stuff because its good, not because its rare. Right?
[/quote
thats the problem....i have all of that....i need that cuz i was at the show....i no they werent having trouble getting rid of those.... they sold out fairly quick