aluminum geetar

Started by Живојиновић, August 30, 2008, 12:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Живојиновић

http://www.electricalguitarcompany.com/standard_guitar.html

Buzz took delivery of it in Atlanta. It's set up like a Les Paul. The luthier is named Kevin. I dinked around on it; I shall be ordering a like custom one next week.
Paul McCartney is my favourite Beatle.

anaconda

Is Albini a partner or owner of the company??

electrical guitars?
electrical audio?

norecess

From http://www.electricalguitarcompany.com/news.html

Without anyone of these people these guitars would have never happened...

Will Fitzpatrick Jr, Steve Albini, Jake Zigiloli, Jason Phillips, Tim Midgett, Jim Destafney at Blues Angel Music, Rusty at Rockhaus, Chad Briggs, Alex Steward, Clay Davis, Tony Martinez, Greg Kurczewski, Jake at Playhard Music, all the dealers, and Rich Fessler.

supernaut

Quote from: Живојиновић on August 30, 2008, 12:04:58 PM
http://www.electricalguitarcompany.com/standard_guitar.html

Buzz took delivery of it in Atlanta. It's set up like a Les Paul. The luthier is named Kevin. I dinked around on it; I shall be ordering a like custom one next week.

"luthier". that's about the coolest job title i've ever heard.

Smellis

Awesome. That's why I thought it was Tim's guitar, it has a similar headstock from a distance. But Tim has a "T" machined into the headstock of his. Tim's also has a wooden body. This is from the Scottsdale show:

"I actually checked to make sure I wasn't posting balls."  (IDLEHANZ)

".PS: please,  allow me to reitterate...  dale crover = super human " (GLEN)

"If the world is going to end on Saturday I might as well hold in my shit and save a few bucks on Shit-Paper." (GRIM)

ANACONDA:   All-around genuine motherfucker.

Ron Maiden

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

violent office

I know someone that owns one of these guitars.
Both of the guitarists in the band Oxes also had a couple of these made for them.

stonerwitch

I love the fact that you can see every greasy handprint on it when he's playing it. Filthy.
You sink a my swan

BeerNinja

what is it with the aluminium guitars? Is it the sustaaaaain?
I want a guitar completely made of brick!

anaconda

maybe its just for the durability. buzz has had the neck on his Les Paul broken 6 times apparently.

Ron Maiden

Quote from: BeerNinja on September 01, 2008, 08:13:23 PM
what is it with the aluminium guitars? Is it the sustaaaaain?
I want a guitar completely made of brick!

i use an aluminum neck Kramer bass and i just love the tone. its somehting about the strings sitting on metal that gives it an "icy" kinda tone. listen to Shellac Terraform and feel the aluminum.

Idlehanz

Wow.....Looks very nice.  Maybe it's to blind all the people using the flash's on their cell phones to take pics :)

Dr.Benway

Maybe Buzz has gone green. Save the trees.

FartLips

nah, its his love for METAL!!!
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol: