Melvins video interview on roxwel.com

Started by bathroom creep, September 09, 2008, 11:18:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bathroom creep

"Dale and King Buzzo sit down with us to discuss their new cd "Nude With Boots", touring with Big Business and to tell us about who they would like to collaborate with in the future. They also perform "Nude With Boots" and "Civilized Worm" live at Emo's in Austin, Texas."

http://www.roxwel.com/player/melvinslive.html?detect_mediatype=flv&detect_bitrate=_700&big=1
Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

black stallion

great post,definitely one of the few interview where Dale speaks more than Buzz!thanks bathroom
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

rimb

Dale: "Yeah, I get to feel what it's like playing bass in The Melvins
Buzz: "Hammered every day..."

;)

Chris P. Bacon

We don't make mistakes, we just have happy little accidents-BOB ROSS

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson

TheSwingSet

very nice interview thanks for posting it.
"SwingSet you look like a bunch of guys I know in Ireland.  It's a particular  look I can't describe.  A sort of don't fuck with me or I'll kill you look.
I mean all this in the nicest possible way of course"
--conj

dead mike

things i learned from this  interview:

• dale has switched from gardening gloves to weightlifter's gloves
  • buzz's gold tooth looks totally gangsta, and i want one
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

TheSwingSet

After seeing the  Walsby poster, i wonder what Dale got arrested for?
"SwingSet you look like a bunch of guys I know in Ireland.  It's a particular  look I can't describe.  A sort of don't fuck with me or I'll kill you look.
I mean all this in the nicest possible way of course"
--conj

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: WithEvilTeeth on September 09, 2008, 08:34:15 PM
After seeing the  Walsby poster, i wonder what Dale got arrested for?
For Drum abuse.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

anaconda

bathroom creep

Quote from: dead mike on September 09, 2008, 06:12:55 PM

• dale has switched from gardening gloves to weightlifter's gloves

Why Dale, why??
Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

glen

great interview.  but was it worth the way it completely fucked up my computer?

I couldn't watch it for more than 15 seconds at a time without a "spyware" warning popping up.   

after watching let me just say that I'm thinking that before each and every show Buzz should make a general statement about people in the audience doing things that irratate him.   how many clips are out there now of Buzz chewing out some kid in front of the stage for acting up?
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

norecess

Quote from: glen on September 10, 2008, 08:39:19 AM
after watching let me just say that I'm thinking that before each and every show Buzz should make a general statement about people in the audience doing things that irratate him.   how many clips are out there now of Buzz chewing out some kid in front of the stage for acting up?

Personally, I would be annoyed by the interruption as an audience member, although I also understand Buzz of course.

glen

ignorant, out-of-control, and generally wound-up kids comes with the territory when you choose to be a touring hard-rock or punk musician.

that doesn't make it right. 

but its going to happen.

its not a Kenny G concert.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN