Melvins vs. Minneapolis 3XCD: Grumpy's Edition and new limited shirt for 2nite!

Started by wez, December 14, 2008, 05:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wez

Hello everybody,
There's some new limited stuff showing up at the Buzz's bar tending shift at Grumpy's in downtown Minneapolis tonight as well as at the Melvins show at Grumpy's Roseville later. Along with the new 7" I'm sure most of you know about, I put together a second and final edition of the Melvins vs. Minneapolis 3 CD set. This is an edition of 333 and has revamped artwork by yours truly. I had fun on this just working over my original art and generally Grump-a-fying it. The CDs are the same as the first edition, we just did it for people that missed out the first time and since we had to screen print it all over again, thought a change up was in order. They are priced at $40 each. (hey, there's over 10 hours of music on there!)

The second item goes with Buzz's takeover of Grumpy's, or as it will soon be known, BuzzO's. They are available in white and grey, complete with Buzz's gold tooth. These were made for this weekend and tonight might be the only chance to get them. Unless you were one of the awesome people that picked one up last night of course. Shirts are $15 each

Here's some photos of both items-

And here's some flicks from last night when they encored with Big Business at the Triple Rock. It was pretty awesome I must say.

wez

norecess

wez

Quote from: norecess on December 14, 2008, 05:42:19 PM
Ah shit, those pictures were from last year of course.

What? The pics I posted from last night are from LAST NIGHT, which I already stated two different times.

bUTTHOLEmAN

The cd and the shirt look GREAT!  Please have some available on your site!
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Idlehanz

GrimReaper

norecess

Quote from: wezzburlesque on December 14, 2008, 05:47:31 PM
Quote from: norecess on December 14, 2008, 05:42:19 PM
Ah shit, those pictures were from last year of course.

What? The pics I posted from last night are from LAST NIGHT, which I already stated two different times.

Painful to find out I don't make much sense stoned or sober.

Can't keep up with their tour schedule anymore...

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

TheSwingSet

"SwingSet you look like a bunch of guys I know in Ireland.  It's a particular  look I can't describe.  A sort of don't fuck with me or I'll kill you look.
I mean all this in the nicest possible way of course"
--conj

anaconda

instead of Grumpy's; the bar was renamed BuzzO's
for the 2nd night that he was there bartending. Reworked
Melvins VS Minneapolis cd sleeves and t-shirts were printed
for the occasion.

erin

TV Mind... time to wake up