"I notice that your fanbase appears to be made up exlcusively of young boys."

Started by dead mike, January 22, 2009, 05:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dead mike

Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

Dr.Benway

Quote from: dead mike on January 24, 2009, 02:48:17 PM
Quote from: FART LIPS on January 23, 2009, 11:20:05 PM
hey mike, i'll take fries with that.
With what?

With deez nutz on yo chin, DICK IN YO MOWF!!

burn.
One day I was on the job with a couple of "tough" guys who were talking shit about someone and one of them said "I'll put my dick in his mouth".  Everyone just fell silent and looked at him, he got kind of embarrassed and said "you know, to humiliate him".  Everyone just kind of turned around and walked away.  You could tell he felt akward for the rest of the day.  It was funny.

turnacus

Quote from: dead mike on January 23, 2009, 02:33:24 PM
Quote from: turnacus on January 23, 2009, 02:21:00 PM
Mike, isn't it a bit late to apply for Law school?

Also, what was your major in college?
Yes, it is late but hopefully not too late. Quit trying to harsh my mellow, daddy-o.

I got a bachelor's in political science and a master's in journalism.

I didn't mean too late in life, just late for next year.

I got a BA in Poli Sci, but they should really call it a BS, cause political science is a soft soft discipline. I'm gonna get my masters and hopefully be a history/social science high school teacher. I'm trying to learn spanish too, just to give me a buffer. I swear if two years from now I can't get a job, Ima be pissed.

I've thought about law school too, maybe when I'm older, and only at a public school.
Van Hagar

Uncle Fester

when i saw them in vancouver, b.c. last... there was a little bit of everyone there... 19-40's I would say. its a whole range of people.
when I went to portland to see them, same deal... And I talked alot of melvins with someone in the mens washroom... I was in the stall and he was taking a piss in the urinal next to mine.... and he was talking about bullhead or lysol or something and I butted in with my word, flushed and came out of the stall to talk more melvins with this shirtless fanatic.... cool guy. unfortunatley I was stuck with him out on the floor and got a sweaty armpit to the face. gross.

dead mike

Quote from: turnacus on January 24, 2009, 03:42:46 PM

Yes, it is late but hopefully not too late. Quit trying to harsh my mellow, daddy-o.

I got a BA in Poli Sci, but they should really call it a BS, cause political science is a soft soft discipline. I'm gonna get my masters and hopefully be a history/social science high school teacher. I'm trying to learn spanish too, just to give me a buffer. I swear if two years from now I can't get a job, Ima be pissed.

I've thought about law school too, maybe when I'm older, and only at a public school.
Mine's a B.S.
Poli sci is like economics or any other social "science": the science part is squishy at best. The way I see it, any liberal-arts major is a soft discipline.

And I'm pretty sure it's not too late to get into law school for this fall. It better not be, ha ha.
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

turnacus

Quote from: dead mike on January 24, 2009, 05:21:08 PM
Quote from: turnacus on January 24, 2009, 03:42:46 PM

Mine's a B.S.
Poli sci is like economics or any other social "science": the science part is squishy at best. The way I see it, any liberal-arts major is a soft discipline.

And I'm pretty sure it's not too late to get into law school for this fall. It better not be, ha ha.

If you haven't taken your test yet, then yeah, I'd say you are a bit late. But it's all perspective, perhaps you are a bit early for 2010.

And yeah, political science is hella soft, but that doesn't stop the phd tenure-junkies from coming with banal minutae and putting stats by it.
Van Hagar

Eye in Triangle

The music of the Melvins is too much for normal human beings to cope with, and eventually you die.

spunkmonkey

QuoteOne day I was on the job with a couple of "tough" guys who were talking shit about someone and one of them said "I'll put my dick in his mouth".  Everyone just fell silent and looked at him, he got kind of embarrassed and said "you know, to humiliate him".  Everyone just kind of turned around and walked away.  You could tell he felt akward for the rest of the day.  It was funny.

Was this before or after the South Park episode with the same premise?

Dr.Benway

Quote from: spunkmonkey on January 26, 2009, 11:30:27 AM
QuoteOne day I was on the job with a couple of "tough" guys who were talking shit about someone and one of them said "I'll put my dick in his mouth".  Everyone just fell silent and looked at him, he got kind of embarrassed and said "you know, to humiliate him".  Everyone just kind of turned around and walked away.  You could tell he felt akward for the rest of the day.  It was funny.

Was this before or after the South Park episode with the same premise?
Don't know, haven't seen it.  Are you thinking they stole it from my life?  I smell a lawsuit.

meezer

I think there are a lot of former Melvins fans out there, who are just bitter that the band didn't pick up some telepathic brainwaves from them, on what to do next. I tend to remember this commenter on a YouTube video Anaconda, live at Bonnaroo. He said, "no offense to the Big Business boys, but fire them, and bring back Joe Preston". These people tend to gravitate further and further away from the band.
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix