Melvins Nike SB shoes

Started by flyinghouses, January 27, 2009, 05:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flyinghouses

Has anyone gotten a pair of these from ioffer? I know they are substantially cheaper than ebay, but some of the responses from the sellers on there aren't so clear. Anyone have any experience?

http://www.ioffer.com/i/Nike-Dunk-SB-Hi-Black-Melvins-41-46-68509096
.  :D
(.)(.)

/(())\

Chomas

FAKES

You have to be good to spot them.  You can't get them cheap, so if they are cheap they are fake.  Period.

They will fall apart, don't be a sucker here.  I used to collect Jordans, so I know the game.

Idlehanz

This might be usefull  http://www.solepedia.com/Spotting_Fake_Melvins_High_Black_Dunk_SB

Google is a wonderful thing.

I would also think that this would turn a person away from buying from this guy.

QUESTIONOffer Sep 12, 2008 9:31 PM
Price: $55.00 (Shipping costs included in offer) Total: $55.00
I am interested in size 10.5 and have 55.00 available in my PayPal account. If you have this size please let me know. Thank You 
seller

ANSWER
Counter Offer Sep 12, 2008 11:54 PM
Price: $75.00 (Shipping costs included in offer) Total: $75.00
Hi, friend!
We are big shoes wholesale dealers, our product contain the quantity of the coping, there is elegant style, there is very low price, you purchase a pair of shoes USD75, hoping to have the farsighted cooperation with you, with gratitude!

Those aren't unclear responses, they're foreign fraudsters.  You'd have to be pretty dumb to buy them, unless you don't mind fakes.

rictus

QuoteThe shoes would bring a great surprising to you if you buy them.

:lol:

The sellers responses are priceless.

gesundheit

It's one thing if they are made in China. But actually supporting chinese businesses in China...is that what we've come too? Trusting stupid chinee man?

Idlehanz

Quote from: gesundheit on January 27, 2009, 06:46:10 PM
It's one thing if they are made in China. But actually supporting chinese businesses in[/in] China...is that what we've come too? Trusting stupid ******?
You might want to reword that.  And yes, I changed it.

EDIT **  Thanks

Chomas

rictus

It's one thing if they are made in China. But actually supporting chinese businesses in China...is that what we've come too? Trusting stupid chinee man?

:-s Umm...If they're made in China, and you buy them, you're still supporting Chinese factories.

FartLips

Quote from: rictus on January 27, 2009, 08:04:57 PM

:-s Umm...If they're made in China, and you buy them, you're still supporting Chinese factories.
and those wonderfully skilled prison workers! :P
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

gesundheit

Quote from: rictus on January 27, 2009, 08:04:57 PM

So the name of said Chinese factory is on the product? No. The profit from your purchase goes to the company that pays those factories to produce items for which they import to our country.

This guy makes fake shoes based on designs that are somebody else's. You are not only supporting a unoriginal, bastard cheater of life you are also supporting HIS business out of a factory IN China and not a business from THIS country. Besides maybe the support you are giving to the American shipping agency that operates on a global scale the support for this types of business is a complete waste of your paycheck.

EDIT: In all fairness, I know (I hope) you are not actually buying stuff from this website but I'm sorry I had to use 'you' to respond to your comment. I hope we're cool here...sorry about the chin k-bomb...it happens. There IS a racist bone in everybody and sometimes it feels like speaking.

flyinghouses

(.)(.)

/(())\

Captain CoryCory

I don't even see pictures of the shoes. Anyways, I took the hint when I bought Chinese pencils in second grade. I don't know where the fuck the rest of the world is about cheap, lead-driven Chinese products or why they're taking so long to catch on.

flyinghouses

Quote from: Captain CoryCory on January 29, 2009, 11:59:44 AM
I don't even see pictures of the shoes.

Click on that link above and scroll down.
(.)(.)

/(())\

Chomas