MANCHILD 4/ Pick Your Battles Pre-Order (UP NOW)

Started by Cardello, February 18, 2009, 09:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardello

Is live at www.bifocalmedia.com .

-3000 copies up for grabs.
-Pre-orders will go out a week prior to the release date (April, 7)
-We'll be drawing 15 names from the pre-orders. Those who "win" will get an actual inked page from the book or the CD art, all 4 MANCHILD books, and some other Bifocal goods.
-There's a "Pick Your Battles" medley up on the site too.

Thanks in advance for your support.

C

norecess

Thanks for informing us, C!

My order is placed. And that medley is sick!

jaymz

rimb

Idlehanz

JJ

Jaron

:D/

One for me. One for eBay.

HEEheeheeeheeeheeeeeeeee

Not really. I got one for a friend of mine who likes Manchild but, he has no money and I'm sure this will sell out before he ever gets money for it.
That's the best way to have people owe you money then pay you back is to be a good "friend" and then say you got them this and it was $17, pay up.
So, then they can't and then when they do have money and you're hanging out that person say pays for your food a couple of times and you get some free meals.
I am an asshole but, a considerate one.

:microwave:   <- and what the hell significance does this have to anything on this message board?

Leroy

bathroom creep

Nice!  Thanks for the heads up.

"MANCHILD 4 is 100 pages of illustrations and stories from a comic artist who's been poking fun at subversive youth culture, pop culture, your favorite band, and himself since the early 80s. You'll laugh. You'll cringe. You just might get angry and start a message board war."   

:P
Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

>>>JZS<<<

#-o$25 bucks,damn Walsby, I got the last one for $10. I'm sure the CD will kick ass though..........and the comic will too.

black stallion

Quote from: bathroom creep on February 19, 2009, 04:48:35 PM

"MANCHILD 4 is 100 pages of illustrations and stories from a comic artist who's been poking fun at subversive youth culture, pop culture, your favorite band, and himself since the early 80s. You'll laugh. You'll cringe. You just might get angry and start a message board war."   

:P
:lol:
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Captain CoryCory

Let's go to WAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

Oh, and that medley makes me want to buy it immediatley. Best sounding live melvins I've heard!

GrimReaper

MANCHILD 4/ Melvins live CD
Once again, Mr. Brian Walsby has compiled a collection of edgy, biting comic art and bad assed, rare tunes from the Melvins. MANCHILD 4 is 100 pages of illustrations and stories from a comic artist who's been poking fun at subversive youth culture, pop culture, your favorite band, and himself since the early