King Buzzo in guitar world

Started by Dead Cowboy, February 19, 2009, 01:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead Cowboy

Says the "shrub haired frontman" played bass in fecal matter (umm, I knew dale played some stuff) but at least they didn't name drop sabbath. Of sourse the signature track they list is hooch.

Dr.Benway

In the interview with Adam Jones he says as a fan he figured Boris had some profound subject matter.  Then he became friends with Buzz and he told him him it's a song about his cat.  Since Adam and Kirk are best buds I wonder how long before Kirk's name shows up as guest guitar credit on a Melvin's album?

Idlehanz

jaymz

I reckon it could go quite well getting Kirk on an album he should of left metallica years ago he is a decent guitar player.

Leroy

The first 3 Metallica albums are masterpieces.

The Fool

Quote from: Dr.Benway on February 19, 2009, 01:41:19 PM
In the interview with Adam Jones he says as a fan he figured Boris had some profound subject matter.  Then he became friends with Buzz and he told him him it's a song about his cat.  Since Adam and Kirk are best buds I wonder how long before Kirk's name shows up as guest guitar credit on a Melvin's album?

fuck i hope that NEVER happens!
what could that guy possibly 'add' to a melvins album?!?
widdly-diddly-widdly-diddly-weeeew!
...his solos are all the same and he's not much of a rhythm player at all.

what makes anyone think adam and kirk being friends would get him on a melvins album anyway?
take care,
The Fool

Like Stee

Quote from: The Fool on February 24, 2009, 12:23:36 AM
Quote from: Dr.Benway on February 19, 2009, 01:41:19 PM

fuck i hope that NEVER happens!
what could that guy possibly 'add' to a melvins album?!?
widdly-diddly-widdly-diddly-weeeew!
...his solos are all the same and he's not much of a rhythm player at all.

what makes anyone think adam and kirk being friends would get him on a melvins album anyway?

Amen.
satanoscillatemymetallicsonatas

Idlehanz

Is he in the Guitar World with Zep on the cover?

norecess

I think it's this one:

"Top 25 cult guitarists" Jesus what a dumb name.

I had no idea you guys were talking about Kirk Hammet until now. This is how I see Metallica:

- James: I'd love to take him for a drink
- Lars: should listen more to his father
- Kirk: eeeeeeh
- the bass player: The Mike Watt of the band, or is he actually in official band pictures?

But maybe they're all really nice guys.

anaconda

That's the one. There's also a mention of the issue and 'Melvins: Pick Your Battles' on this page

http://www.fourtheye.net/2009/01/adam-in-guitar-world-april-2009/

the ether bunny

i love buzz' constipation face.
thanks tommy!
he was a mongoloid.

norecess

black stallion

thanks Tommy!now "Accidentalist" is the name 8)
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

norecess