Great pic

Started by Idlehanz, May 26, 2009, 06:00:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idlehanz

This is from the Melvins myspace.  Too funny not to share in it's own thread.

I believe it was taken at the Roseland in Portland.

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: Idlehanz on May 26, 2009, 06:00:52 PM
This is from the Melvins myspace.  Too funny not to share in it's own thread.

I believe it was taken at the Roseland in Portland.

BWAAAAAAMMMMM BWAAAAAAMMMMM  BWAAAAAAMMMMM BWAAAAAAMMMMM BWAAAAAAMMMMM BWAAAAAAMMMMM  :D

molotov

Quote from: FART LIPS on May 26, 2009, 06:02:06 PM
buzz just said no! :lol:
He understands that it's something bad in these spray cans. Let these two guys will try at first.

FartLips

hence the headgear.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Captain CoryCory

I love the Melvins band photos.

Smellis

That's awesome. What's also really cool is Buzz flanked on either side by Dillard and Crover. It is so great watching Dillard play with them can't wait for more of that in the future. Wonder if he will play a roll on the new album??
"I actually checked to make sure I wasn't posting balls."  (IDLEHANZ)

".PS: please,  allow me to reitterate...  dale crover = super human " (GLEN)

"If the world is going to end on Saturday I might as well hold in my shit and save a few bucks on Shit-Paper." (GRIM)

ANACONDA:   All-around genuine motherfucker.

Mad Arab

I think Buzz wants to savor the moment before indulging. He appreciates the finer things. 

norecess

"Hey Buzz, your fly's open!"

dijk cheese

:D
back to the question of what we would do if we had a chance of a time machine...
i say i can't, but i really mean i won't.

GrimReaper

They should be holding those cans at a 90 degree angle, perpendicular with the floor, not 45.

That picture of Buzz in a dress is killer.

Buick GN

Quote from: GrimReaper on May 29, 2009, 12:39:20 PM
They should be holding those cans at a 90 degree angle, perpendicular with the floor, not 45.

Thanks, Steve - O.   :)

kurva

Check this http://combatmusicradio.com/fthats/?p=53 for a short story and a '89 show download
BTW, its Joe Preston's "radio show"

kurva

because im such an incredible nerd I found out this little info about Nirvana's Bleach album:

QuoteThe title of the album was Too Many Humans. Officially it name Bleach in February 1989 after the band's singer  Kurt Cobain found an AIDS prevention poster while Nirvana was driving through San Francisco. The poster advised heroin addicts to bleach their needles before use, featuring the slogan "Bleach Your Works".

Uncle Fester