Best Melvins Pic Ever

Started by Живојиновић, June 24, 2009, 03:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glen

Quote from: gesundheit on May 31, 2010, 02:25:20 AM

dale's mom.. buzz's dad... NOTHIN!

what about those badass MELVINS shorts dale is wearing?
HELLO?
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

ManWithNoName

Mad Arab

Where are you guys getting some of these pictures from? I'm talking about the personal ones. What connections do you have that you have access to them?

Idlehanz

Quote from: Jared Preston Esquire on June 01, 2010, 08:11:32 PM
Where are you guys getting some of these pictures from? I'm talking about the personal ones. What connections do you have that you have access to them?
Those last few were posted on facebook and linked to Dale.

Mad Arab

Ah yes, Facebook. The bane of privacy and champion  of narcissism.

dijk cheese

i don't think the internet is for you "esquire".
i say i can't, but i really mean i won't.

BallsFunky

=D>

My sentiments exactly... "Esquire" is a negative asshole that posts utter shit just to make himself feel better about his miserable existence.

Angus Khan

Quote from: BallsFunky on June 01, 2010, 10:07:30 PM
=D>

My sentiments exactly... "Esquire" is a negative asshole that posts utter shit just to make himself feel better about his miserable existence.
That's more like Lifer's schtick.  Esquire's alright.
...and they all sing the same refrain: its fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins.

Angus Khan

...and they all sing the same refrain: its fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins.

(the) Razor

Don't click this

anaconda

norecess

looks like someone got someone hooked on scott walker.

jared looks sweet.

glen

Quote from: norecess on June 02, 2010, 08:07:23 AM

jared looks sweet.

jared is going (A)SA retro.

PS: I see they use only Johns Manville insulation (the cardboard background).  the finest insulation money can buy.  however homosexual the name may sound.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Mad Arab

Quote from: BallsFunky on June 01, 2010, 10:07:30 PM
=D>

What do you know newbie? You know nothing about me nor do you understand my brand of humor. You seem to have a problem that someone has a different opinion about things. Dude I have a facebook page as a matter of fact and was only kidding around in the earlier post about it. Now go get a Kleenex and wipe the tears from your eyes because of my "negative" posts.  

Like Stee

satanoscillatemymetallicsonatas