Best Melvins Pic Ever

Started by Живојиновић, June 24, 2009, 03:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dumpster D

Quote from: rictus on August 31, 2010, 09:06:28 AM
The description on this pic says: "Minnesota State Fair Rules! Dale/Jared/Buzz/Coady"  :lol:

Glens' so called "troll" I perrchanced to meet before the Opera house show sept 1st, trying to find a lighter, I was trying to ask her if she knew what was going on with the opening band..the tickets said "with guest" so When no one announced that we'd be standing around for 2 hours trying to breathe because the melvins can't just go on early before everyone shows up...right, I assumed when, she just shrugged and shook her head, she had no clue...that meant no Titomoshi, and no lighter either..fucking stuck up assholes in the line all the way around the corner at that one, so yeah I guess between her and the wounded looking kurt cobain kid in the black nirvana t-shirt, I decided she was probably going to be more interesting to talk to.

anyway she was pretty nice, and looked like she was part of the melvins road crew entourage to me.

I don't remember the rest of the conversation but it was pleasant enough that I remembered her instantly in the photo.

I disagree glen, she was a pretty cool chick, nicer than the rest of the backstage riff raff.

a chick like that has some serious balls~

:D

Agonizer

Like father, like son.

Buzz kicks ass!

TheLegitMan93

Quote from: Agonizer on October 30, 2010, 05:09:29 PM
Like father, like son.

Buzz kicks ass!

I'M GONNA BEAT THE MELVINS INTO YOU, KID!

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: Dumpster D on October 30, 2010, 04:20:28 AM
Quote from: rictus on August 31, 2010, 09:06:28 AM
The description on this pic says: "Minnesota State Fair Rules! Dale/Jared/Buzz/Coady"  :lol:

Glens' so called "troll" I perrchanced to meet before the Opera house show sept 1st, trying to find a lighter, I was trying to ask her if she knew what was going on with the opening band..the tickets said "with guest" so When no one announced that we'd be standing around for 2 hours trying to breathe because the melvins can't just go on early before everyone shows up...right, I assumed when, she just shrugged and shook her head, she had no clue...that meant no Titomoshi, and no lighter either..fucking stuck up assholes in the line all the way around the corner at that one, so yeah I guess between her and the wounded looking kurt cobain kid in the black nirvana t-shirt, I decided she was probably going to be more interesting to talk to.

anyway she was pretty nice, and looked like she was part of the melvins road crew entourage to me.

I don't remember the rest of the conversation but it was pleasant enough that I remembered her instantly in the photo.

I disagree glen, she was a pretty cool chick, nicer than the rest of the backstage riff raff.

a chick like that has some serious balls~

:D

I'm pretty sure that's Tom Hazelmyer's (Haze XXL) daughter.

glen

troll taken out of context

I just thought maybe she was a random fan that recognized them or something.

she looks cooler than me seeing as she's chilling with MELVINS and I'm hanging out on a message board.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Dumpster D

yeah, now that you reminded me, I read the "puncture incident" and I STILL have no clue WHO Haze XXL is exactly?

I thought the melvins didn't like him or something, and then I read his name on the nude with boots liner and had a bodacious WTF moment.

I'm too lazy to do my own homework and everyone I know personally barely even knows the melvins past the actual name of the band...excepting you fellas of course, but I personally don't know you all that well, and as for Haze XXL, I know that I still know nothing about any of that, but hey fill me in?

Dumpster D

the kid in the picture reminds me a lot of a younger Kurt cobain actually.

thats not ACTUALLY buzz's son right?

I didn't think he has any kids.

glen

Quote from: Dumpster D on November 03, 2010, 01:24:52 AM
I know that I still know nothing about any of that, but hey fill me in?

tom hazelmeyer (haze XXL) is the owner of amphetamine reptile records and longtime friend of MELVINS.   

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

jules

Quote from: Dumpster D on November 03, 2010, 01:26:48 AM
the kid in the picture reminds me a lot of a younger Kurt cobain actually.

thats not ACTUALLY buzz's son right?

I didn't think he has any kids.
What were you doing when you should have been at biology lessons?

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

ZAPPAJOE

That kid looks like Jodi Foster from way back when she was a kid.  But I'm sure none of you youngsters remember that.

Uncle Fester

didnt he play the little skinhead in american history X?

MrLuck87

Quote from: Dumpster D on November 03, 2010, 01:24:52 AM
yeah, now that you reminded me, I read the "puncture incident" and I STILL have no clue WHO Haze XXL is exactly?

I thought the melvins didn't like him or something, and then I read his name on the nude with boots liner and had a bodacious WTF moment.

I'm too lazy to do my own homework and everyone I know personally barely even knows the melvins past the actual name of the band...excepting you fellas of course, but I personally don't know you all that well, and as for Haze XXL, I know that I still know nothing about any of that, but hey fill me in?

Tom was in a really kick ass band called "Halo of Files" which is still sort of around with different members called "H*O*F*" (no, not High on Fire).  He also owns AmRep.

HALO OF FLIES 'No Time' Amphetamine Reptile

Also, here's an interview with him.  He mentions the Melvins several times.  http://markprindle.com/hazelmyer-i.htm

ManWithNoName

Halo of Flies fucking rules.