Started by Живојиновић, June 24, 2009, 03:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

AxelFoley

anaconda

deatheats

Quote from: rhyme orange on January 20, 2011, 10:40:46 PM

That's fucking awesome!  None other than Kid "I'm now mainstream country" Rock!

EvilNewWarGod

Quote from: jonE5 on June 29, 2010, 11:00:38 AM
Quote from: Dumpster D on June 29, 2010, 01:17:08 AM
noice!

ok so, who's got some melvins Drumsticks for $?

these pictures are really something!

Great Pics, thanks.-
I picked up one Dale and one Cody stick. Used @ the merch table. Walsby said "Make me an offer" I said "Five bucks each?" Done! They may become some of my favorite Melvins swag. I love how they're all splintered and shredded. I'm thinking of putting them in some sort of shadow box of something. Maybe with my ticket from that show.

I too have a Dale stick from the 2nd time I saw them in '06. But strangely enough, the roadie had to ask Dale if I could have it even though it was broken, then when said roadie tried to hand it to me, some other prick tried to take it but was told "no, this guy asked for it personally, it is his". Also a prized possession of mine
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

Fishheadphil

Are there any Videos of Buzz's psych-optic black light etc... in our universe?
My cow is not pretty, but it is pretty to me.

>>>JZS<<<

glen

I think I'm going to be sick.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Angus Khan

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on January 27, 2011, 07:16:39 AM

You got balls the size of swedes or turnips.  Well done.
...and they all sing the same refrain: its fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins.

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: Angus Khan on January 27, 2011, 03:24:21 PM
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on January 27, 2011, 07:16:39 AM

You got balls the size of swedes or turnips.  Well done.
Just so there's no misunderstanding, this is Jules' new tat....& there may be more coming...you do have rather large balls Ju-Ju.  :lol:

http://www.themelvins.net/forum/index.php?topic=8410.0

Angus Khan

I thought that was a bra in the background and I was thinking Jules was some stud but alas it is just a plastic bag.
...and they all sing the same refrain: its fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins.

jules

Quote from: Angus Khan on January 29, 2011, 11:00:02 AM
I thought that was a bra in the background and I was thinking Jules was some stud but alas it is just a plastic bag.
It might be full of bras, though; don't give up hope.
And those slippers have voodoo qualities; they have Acid King's DNA all over them...

bUTTHOLEmAN

It's time for a Melvins face tattoo.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus