anaconda

anaconda

Metalhead Cow

Coady looks better with the babyface look

Pound4abrown

Pound4abrown

Quote from: Metalhead Cow on May 27, 2012, 08:47:05 PM
Quote from: Pound4abrown on May 27, 2012, 06:41:45 PM
I have gone through all 96 pages, and the only way to describe this thread is EPIC.
My wife was giving me odd looks while I was sitting here for hours just chuckling to myself.

I did the same thing a little while ago-Going through all the pages, checking out the photos. I've been going through the Melvins video thread. That thread's going take a bit longer to get through.  :lol:

Yeah that is my next all day marathon.

Pound4abrown

Metalhead Cow

^I really love that last picture. I have no idea what that upside down 9:30 cupcake picture is about.  :lol:

FartLips

Quote from: Metalhead Cow on May 28, 2012, 11:37:22 PM
^I really love that last picture. I have no idea what that upside down 9:30 cupcake picture is about.  :lol:
the club in washington?
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

GrimReaper

I think Fart's guess is probably correct.

And here's what the front of the 9:30 looks like. Attended Lanegan's May 11 show.

Melvins last played the 9:30 Club June 16, 2010 during the "Isis Farewell Tour" with Isis of course and Totimoshi.

Metalhead Cow

I love this gig poster:

Notice the Stoner Witch and A Senile Animal imagery on the bed

FartLips

Quote from: )))((( on May 30, 2012, 06:32:45 AM
Quote from: Metalhead Cow on May 29, 2012, 06:17:36 PM
I love this gig poster:

If one of us woke up with the Melvins severed heads on the end of our bed what would we do with them? Break out the pickling jars and straight up on eBay perhaps?  :-k
letterpress bowling bags.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

bruce

Quote from: Metalhead Cow on May 29, 2012, 06:17:36 PM
I love this gig poster:

Notice the Stoner Witch and A Senile Animal imagery on the bed

oh that is one of the best i've seen.
yet to own a proper melvins poster. maybe this is the one.