Best Melvins Pic Ever

Started by Живојиновић, June 24, 2009, 03:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dumpster D

jules

black stallion

Original case for Lori Black's Ibanez RB 888. Happy New Year from LB to all her fans !!

- from Mark D

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Dumpster D

Looks like the back cover from the Hooch Album.

))))((((

GrimReaper

That's great!

An Ipecac thing:

bUTTHOLEmAN

Why's Dale wearing diapers?
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Dumpster D

black stallion

))))((((

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on February 08, 2020, 09:46:32 PM
Why's Dale wearing diapers?
Diapers and a mic are all he needs! It's funny how the picture on the box has him in the baseball/basketball (?) jersey though.

Alex-

The new holy grail of Melvins collectors?

black stallion

))))((((

Quite simply THE best Melvins line-up! Is Buzzo pointing at Kevin's knee pad or his crotch there?!?!

black stallion

i was thinking why they have to play just Night Goat with Kevin, they might have added more songs from that era to the set list and perform them with the original line up!

Pelican

Quote from: black stallion on February 22, 2020, 03:59:46 PM
i was thinking why they have to play just Night Goat with Kevin, they might have added more songs from that era to the set list and perform them with the original line up!

I'm thinking of a song that begins with the letter "T" and ends with "he Fool, The Meddling Idiot". That would be nice. Wishful thinking of course. But, they seem to be playing Amazon on this tour, not sure why they wouldn't have him join in on that?

Also, Kevin's new getup reminds me of the Alchemist from The Holy Mountain. Buzz and Dale need some white dresses.