MY KICK ASS EBAY FIND!!!!!!

Started by PrickHonky, October 19, 2009, 10:18:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

Quote from: flutter nuts on August 16, 2010, 04:34:12 PM
Im looking for a copy of "the end"
The cassette or the LP? The LP shows up on ebay regularly, the cassette less so, but I remember reading ages ago that someone here has a lot of them for sale. Maybe if he reads this he can help. If its the cassette you're after I know someone who has a spare.

jules

In Germany, some of ze Shtags are pinky:

Uncle Fester

Quote from: jules on August 19, 2010, 01:02:49 PM

ze pink shtahgs aw zexy!

Uncle Fester

Quote from: jules on August 16, 2010, 04:54:48 PM
Quote from: flutter nuts on August 16, 2010, 04:34:12 PM
Im looking for a copy of "the end"
The cassette or the LP? The LP shows up on ebay regularly, the cassette less so, but I remember reading ages ago that someone here has a lot of them for sale. Maybe if he reads this he can help. If its the cassette you're after I know someone who has a spare.

I beleive your talking about....

glenana

DCGod

Quote from: jules on August 19, 2010, 01:02:49 PM

Ausgezeichnet! titty rosa. :D

(the) flutter nuts

jules, how much would the tape go for? i would like a copy of both , i just really want to here this live album, but the vinyl look awesome!
I got the shits real bad.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: flutter nuts on August 26, 2010, 05:05:43 PM
jules, how much would the tape go for? i would like a copy of both , i just really want to here this live album, but the vinyl look awesome!
I think the album is available via a torrent, let me look for the link.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

jules

Quote from: flutter nuts on August 26, 2010, 05:05:43 PM
I think the LP would go for between $20 and $50 on ebay, the tape a bit more....if you're patient I'm sure one will come along soon. The LPs aren't really that few and far between. Good luck.

jonE5

jules

jonE5

Never saw the watch before. That's pretty sweet!

jules

Quote from: jonE5 on September 10, 2010, 12:04:21 PM
Never saw the watch before. That's pretty sweet!
I have no idea of its origin. I suspect a dodgy asian manufacturer but I don't really know. Got it second hand from a guy who sold it as a "unique but purposeless gift".  :)

jules

jules