Melvins Gear

Started by RomanBirdDog, November 08, 2009, 09:21:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joelk

Quote from: FartLips on May 30, 2016, 06:01:07 PM
Quote from: Dumpster D on May 30, 2016, 03:58:16 PM
You guys all saw that LP in my last AV...That was what is known as a *score*

never buy new. So sayeth the dumpster diver.
what about condoms?

The three r's apply here?

Dumpster D

I havent used those in awhile if you know what Im saying, been awhile for that stuff...but maybe its a sign I should go buy some Just in the off chance.  :-k

FYI Hugging is safe sex.

FartLips

Quote from: Dumpster D on May 31, 2016, 08:25:57 PM
I havent used those in awhile if you know what Im saying, been awhile for that stuff...but maybe its a sign I should go buy some Just in the off chance.  :-k

FYI Hugging is safe sex.
too safe.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

jules

Quote from: FartLips on May 31, 2016, 11:42:03 PM
Quote from: Dumpster D on May 31, 2016, 08:25:57 PM
too safe.
Yeah careful, Dumpy, they have a shelf life.  :D

meezer

Quote from: jack5990 on September 01, 2016, 07:22:42 AM
Re-post from the Earth Quaker Devices FB page.
Buzz seems to have replaced the MXR Blue Box with an Arpeggiator/Octave pedal.
https://www.facebook.com/EarthQuakerDevices/photos/a.418624084842144.82824.417104948327391/1103322583038954/?type=3&theater

Interesting. He's got those dials cranked up all the way except for the rate. On the Boss pedals I'm used to, this would sound quite messy. Especially cranking up the step.
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

jack5990

I've got an EQD Organizer (organ/octave pedal), if it works similar he's probably got the rate down to reduce the delay of the octave note produced and cranked the wet single to increase the presence of the octave down affect (if that's what the switch is on).
I'd hazard to guess he's using it more for the octave down effect than the Arpeggiator side.
Boris knows and Boris likes it all

meezer

Quote from: jack5990 on September 01, 2016, 07:46:31 AM
I've got an EQD Organizer (organ/octave pedal), if it works similar he's probably got the rate down to reduce the delay of the octave note produced and cranked the wet single to increase the presence of the octave down affect (if that's what the switch is on).
I'd hazard to guess he's using it more for the octave down effect than the Arpeggiator side.
My former guitarist had an EHX pitchfork and the octave down sounded so much more like a real bass guitar than anything you could do with a Boss octave pedal. I wish I would have known this years ago.  #-o
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

jack5990

Yeah, from what i've seen in other photos I think Buzz tried out a EHX Pitchfork aswell.
Boris knows and Boris likes it all

rictus

We use the same patch cables.  :o

(the) Razor

Kind of gear related, but do buzz and Dale wear ear protection? Kind of curious how they avoid becoming completely deaf after performing loud music for over 3 decades.
Don't click this

vince furnier

Quote from: (the) Razor on September 13, 2016, 09:53:47 PM
Kind of gear related, but do buzz and Dale wear ear protection? Kind of curious how they avoid becoming completely deaf after performing loud music for over 3 decades.
never seen any.
Welcome to my Nightmare!
inbox is currently 82% full. TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
"uh no, but we do know that meezer is vince furnier" - brian

FartLips

Quote from: vince furnier on September 13, 2016, 11:22:49 PM
Quote from: (the) Razor on September 13, 2016, 09:53:47 PM
never seen any.
buzz has specifically told me he doesnt wear earplugs. Thats why he doesnt listen to anyone else.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

(the) Razor

I can't believe it! Maybe because it's not direct in front of pa that helps. Thanks for the info.
Don't click this