What Melvins merch is your collection most in need of?

Started by GrimReaper, December 20, 2009, 06:14:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Virtual Stupidity

Howdy, i know this isnt ebay, but Ive got 4/6 HAT singles, A senile animal 4Lp multicolour and stag on vinyl, all in perfect condition Im trying to get rid of so if anyone wants these or knows anyone who does....I live down the road from Uncle Fester.

Idlehanz

Quote from: Virtual Stupidity on January 05, 2010, 04:23:26 PM
Howdy, i know this isnt ebay, but Ive got 4/6 HAT singles, A senile animal 4Lp multicolour and stag on vinyl, all in perfect condition Im trying to get rid of so if anyone wants these or knows anyone who does....I live down the road from Uncle Fester.
Fes, get me that Stag vinyl, wouldja?

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Buick GN

Quote from: Idlehanz on January 05, 2010, 05:47:49 PM
and while you're at it, can you pick up the Rosewood T for me?   Thanks

grays harbor mafia

"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

Uncle Fester

Quote from: Idlehanz on January 05, 2010, 05:47:49 PM
sure. what is a fair price for it?
pm Virtual Stupid.

Uncle Fester

hey steve,
you may get more replies to your post if you put it in the Melvins classifieds sales and auctions thread. link provided below.
http://www.themelvins.net/forum/index.php?topic=9404.795 

jules

I'd like a "See You in Hell" t-shirt (Size L) if anyone has one for sale. Was going to buy one at the gig last February but I never made it past the bar  :(

>>>JZS<<<

Melvins Batik T-Shirt.....Naw,I don't need it,but maybe some of you fuckin' hippies do.  :lol:

moose

Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

jasonpc

Thought id spruke some melvins stuff i got on ebay right now... some of it may interest people here.
spewing i have to sell the shirt, i'm just too damn fat for it.
do a search for the username:

fearofablackmetalplanetarium

oh yeah the band im in has a split 7" out very soon, we do a melvins cover and the band on the other side is brutal truth.
ill put these up soon too.
eventually.

cheers
jason

cheers.

rimb

Quote from: jasonpc on February 23, 2010, 05:13:02 AM
Thought id spruke some melvins stuff i got on ebay right now... some of it may interest people here.
spewing i have to sell the shirt, i'm just too damn fat for it.
do a search for the username:

fearofablackmetalplanetarium

oh yeah the band im in has a split 7" out very soon, we do a melvins cover and the band on the other side is brutal truth.
ill put these up soon too.
eventually.

cheers
jason

Blood Duster covering the Melvins?  Nice, looking forward to that - which track are you covering?.

Can't find any of your stuff on eBay though.

TheLegitMan93

the ether bunny

my melvins collection is in dire need of the new album.
he was a mongoloid.