What Melvins merch is your collection most in need of?

Started by GrimReaper, December 20, 2009, 06:14:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nothintothenotice

Quote from: jonE5 on March 07, 2010, 10:54:16 AM
My collection just got a little better. I run a wine bar. One of my regulars, who I figured out is a Melvins fan a few years ago walked in last night and handed me a copy of Tora Tora Tora!! He said he's getting rid of his vinyl, does'nt listen to it anymore etc. He wanted to give it to the right person, and he said he thinks he has Houdini and Bullhead on vinyl also. If he can find them I get those too. I tried to give him CA$H and he refused. I was totally freaking out and no one could get why. But I knew you guys would understand.
nice! but what a dumbass, or rich guy? why wouldnt you sell it on ebay? You could get a quick 50 bucks, or even 100

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: nothintothenotice on March 29, 2010, 12:09:30 PM
My collection just got a little better. I run a wine bar. One of my regulars, who I figured out is a Melvins fan a few years ago walked in last night and handed me a copy of Tora Tora Tora!! He said he's getting rid of his vinyl, does'nt listen to it anymore etc. He wanted to give it to the right person, and he said he thinks he has Houdini and Bullhead on vinyl also. If he can find them I get those too. I tried to give him CA$H and he refused. I was totally freaking out and no one could get why. But I knew you guys would understand.
nice! but what a dumbass, or rich guy? why wouldnt you sell it on ebay? You could get a quick 50 bucks, or even 100

"I run a wine bar."   

Duh, the guys gonna get way more value in free wine than 100 bucks.

jonE5

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on March 29, 2010, 12:30:39 PM
Quote from: nothintothenotice on March 29, 2010, 12:09:30 PM

"I run a wine bar."   

Duh, the guys gonna get way more value in free wine than 100 bucks.

Yeah. He's already gotten more than a few free glasses. But I think he has more vinyl too.

Buick GN

Quote from: Buick on December 20, 2009, 01:22:58 PM
The charcol Santa Monica carousel dragon, the blue SF carousel prancing horse, the panther pink R/T Challenger hood, and the white witch skate deck.
I'm still in need of these 4 HTF items.

Von Grip

"im ol' south!"

nothintothenotice

still needing the amrep 7" series. and the damn fetus.

jlamour

nickoctane

I need a leaked version of "the Bride Screamed Murder"

Naked Rob

As a fan of the Melvins, I have decided to STOP buying out-of-print collectibles from them! YEP, I think I have enough Melvins shit to last a lifetime. Records, posters, zippos, vinyl, cd's, cassettes, shirts, etc. Also, i'd rather give my money to newer bands that i see live. Paying $25 for a three song 12" by Melvins is ridiculous. That $25 I can buy a shirt and a 12" from a touring band. I love the Melvins! I will always be a fan and see them live but, no more merch for me.
Naked Rob
RADIO VALENCIA 87.9FM
www.radiovalencia.fm
Tuesdays 4-6PM (PST)
San Francisco, California

jules

Quote from: Naked Rob on April 10, 2010, 03:13:14 AM
As a fan of the Melvins, I have decided to STOP buying out-of-print collectibles from them! YEP, I think I have enough Melvins shit to last a lifetime. Records, posters, zippos, vinyl, cd's, cassettes, shirts, etc. Also, i'd rather give my money to newer bands that i see live. Paying $25 for a three song 12" by Melvins is ridiculous. That $25 I can buy a shirt and a 12" from a touring band. I love the Melvins! I will always be a fan and see them live but, no more merch for me.
Then when you've finished with that zippo, would you please let me know and I'll convert it into something you can buy shirts and records with. And I'll be your best friend.

Dubwise Ministry Juan

Quote from: nickoctane on April 05, 2010, 11:36:29 PM

I've had one for about 3 weeks now.

jules

Quote from: Dubwise Ministry Juan on April 10, 2010, 06:41:46 AM
Quote from: nickoctane on April 05, 2010, 11:36:29 PM

I've had one for about 3 weeks now.
Hee! Hee! Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhh, we have missed you!  :D

bUTTHOLEmAN

:lol: Is it the white label test pressing version?  :shock: :shock: :lol:
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

dijk cheese

i say i can't, but i really mean i won't.

ZILLA

Quote from: Idlehanz on December 20, 2009, 01:21:58 PM
The fan club stuff, paperweight, Slims 8-track, dolls, meat.....

I have read about this paperweight twice in as many days but have never seen nor heard of it before that. Anybody have a picture or link?
########################################################################################################