What Melvins merch is your collection most in need of?

Started by GrimReaper, December 20, 2009, 06:14:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dumpster D

The early albums like Ozma and GPT on vinyl, the re-issues probly r WHAT I most be needin.

Ghorn

deatheats

(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.

ZILLA

Currently I want to get more dolls. In or out of the packaging.
########################################################################################################

von grip

freak puke shirt size L- ive walsby's forever melvins shirt (unworn/unwashed) size L id be willing to offer as a trade..
"im ol' south!"

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

brian

The fetus would be sweet to own, those dolls were at the merch table at my poorest point in college. Should have bought 10 of them and just stolen one of my textbooks

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: brian on January 12, 2016, 03:52:39 PM
The fetus would be sweet to own, those dolls were at the merch table at my poorest point in college. Should have bought 10 of them and just stolen one of my textbooks

Oh i always forget about the fetus'
I got the shits real bad.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Were you at the NYE show?  I know Michelle was there.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

homeless_dad

Is Ian back yet??

brian

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on January 12, 2016, 08:04:06 PM
Nope, only time I've seen them in CA was in '03. You still have your fetus?

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: brian on January 13, 2016, 09:18:44 AM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on January 12, 2016, 08:04:06 PM
Nope, only time I've seen them in CA was in '03. You still have your fetus?
Yep.  The water was dissolving the glue holding the eyes, so I had to drain it.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Bengerman

I would love to have haze's bride screamed murder 2 vinyl set and the endless residency wood box and the senile animal in the box with the belt buckle and comic. I love the over the top vinyl sets.

meezer

Well, if we're gonna get crazy... I'll take the 8-track and The End on cassette.
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix