The Bride Screamed Murder

Started by blewis, March 08, 2010, 03:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rictus

Quote from: TheLegitMan93 on April 02, 2010, 12:35:57 PM
Quote from: Uncle Fester on April 02, 2010, 11:36:37 AM
its not aout skin color, its about bone structure.
Caucasoid, Negroid, Mongoloid, and Mesoid.

What's a Mesoid?

Like Stee

Quote from: nightwolf on April 02, 2010, 11:57:13 AMbonist....
I don't know why but that really made me laugh for some reason.
satanoscillatemymetallicsonatas

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: Birth Of The Cool on April 02, 2010, 12:51:52 PM
Let me hear your white guilt now.

Miles Davis - "If somebody told me I only had an hour to live, I'd spend it choking a white man. I'd do it nice and slow."

norecess

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on April 02, 2010, 06:17:23 PM
Miles Davis - "If somebody told me I only had an hour to live, I'd spend it choking a white man. I'd do it nice and slow."

"somebody just told me i have about 500.000 hours left to live., i better hurry"

- hitler, age 4

(the) Razor

It's racist to make fun of people in your own country and that's not cool. Not cool at all...racism is a very bad thing.

However, for shits and giggles, over the net, it's perfectly fine to make wise cracks at foreign apes, beaners, rag-heads, ching chongs, charlies, yanks, slopehead, capheads, seppos, dagos, frogs, curry munchers, wetbacks, spearchuckers, wiggers, wogs, fobs, chinks, sand-niggers, pikey's, dune-coons, gooks, bogans, thicklips, timber niggers, ferals, jerry's, kaffirs, kikes, paddy's, quashie's, spics and oven-dodgers.

If I have offended anyone I make no apologies - lighten up! Here's a few that I'd probably get called; convict, ocker, bogan, skip, gubba, dingo rooter, feral, drongo, foster, shackle dragger, skippy poofter.

I hope you all learned something today.
Don't click this

Mad Arab

As a black man who has experienced racism, I find your flippant, repulsive remarks offensive. You have been reported to the moderators.

(the) Razor

I'm guessing you're not a fan of Southpark then.
Don't click this

Like Stee

Hey!  Good times!  So how 'bout this new Melvins album that's coming out soon?
satanoscillatemymetallicsonatas

the ether bunny

razor, report directly to the principals office. do not pass go, do not collect $200.
he was a mongoloid.

(the) Razor

It's funny, on one hand it's acceptable to mock homosexuals here but it's a no-go-zone for slurring races including my own. Go figure.

At any rate, I'm sure all this shit talk will be over on June 1st....and it's "Jail"; did you ever play Monopoly?
Don't click this

the ether bunny

i know it's jail. but he said told the mods. it reminded me of the stereotypical little kid ratting out his school yard chum to the nearest educational authority figure.
he was a mongoloid.

Bitches of Copacabana

Okay, moving along now from the race thing to the new record........

wait, what's a "mesoid?"
"Be-bop boot and shoe, ding dong the bell has been rang."

Alex-

Just two more months till the thing gets out.. and it still hasn't been leaked yet?

black stallion

Quote from: Alex- on April 03, 2010, 04:23:58 AM
Just two more months till the thing gets out.. and it still hasn't been leaked yet?
NWB was released on July and leaked on April  8-[
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Mad Arab

I was kidding ya, I'm not black people, but I do like Miles Davis' work in expanding jazz horizons.  I didn't say anything to the mods. Is it racist to say you're black but really not? :)