The Bride Screamed Murder

Started by blewis, March 08, 2010, 03:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnacus

WTF?

I hope the Melvins sell out and make millions so that Buzzo and Dale can retire happy. They've paid their dues.

Tool and QOTSA rock, btw.
Van Hagar

pinkyslim

Quote from: Justafilthylurker on May 01, 2010, 05:51:02 AM
I have almost no idea what music my freinds listen to nor what is popular on the radio and whether that intersects with my own personal taste.  This is because I am normal person who associates with tolerable people.

you sound boring :-$

MrLuck87

Quote from: rhyme orange on May 01, 2010, 08:05:51 PM
it's a month away, so isn't it about time they release one song?

Does anyone remember when they put Nude With Boots on their myspace?  I can't remember if it was before or after the official release date.  The album leaked by that point so no one cared.

*Edit* After reading the picture it's obvious they put it up before the release date.  Maybe they'll do the same this time.

blewis

The one and only....

blewis

I'm one song in and it might be the best thing I've ever heard!
The one and only....

the ether bunny

Quote from: blewis on May 04, 2010, 04:49:38 PM
it leaked faceballs!

i can't find it via rapidshare/mediafire/megaupload. but, i'm on a school comuter, and i hope to find it when i get home later tonight. *ANTICIPATION*

*edit*
scratch that. i think i found it. too damn bad i can't download it with this damn computer and slap it on my ipod real quick.
he was a mongoloid.

Buttcakefred

yeah, it leaked

My anus, that is.  Damn Olesta

TheSwingSet

God Damn!!!!

the Water Glass is fucking INSANE!!!!!
"SwingSet you look like a bunch of guys I know in Ireland.  It's a particular  look I can't describe.  A sort of don't fuck with me or I'll kill you look.
I mean all this in the nicest possible way of course"
--conj

ManWithNoName

It's out there for those who wish to find it.

Mad Arab

Well, post a review in the album discussion. I will not download it. I will wait like a good boy should.

zubata

i would like to saw faces of the guys who thought this is gonna be mix between asa and maggot when they will first listen to this hahah

Mad Arab

Jaron

cbo

So....could someone please tell me where/how to get this? A pm is fine....
Buy the ticket, take the ride

gesundheit

I'm definitely gonna wait to hear it but I'm stoked to hear all the nice comments!!

Can't wait!  :toke: