The Bride Screamed Murder

Started by blewis, March 08, 2010, 03:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cbo

Sweet Christ! Nothing can you prepare you for that opening track! Cant wait for July 9th.....I'm gonna try to go to June 1 and July 9th, I'm geographically between the two. If only they played Santa Barbara every tour....
Buy the ticket, take the ride

Afterbirthmilkshake

Herr Honky

Quote from: Afterbirthmilkshake on May 04, 2010, 11:23:24 PM
Where is it? 

Someone already posted with clues about how to get it.

I'm five songs into my first listen....hooooo boy. This is a good one. Sounds like they're starting to gel as a four piece. Much better than the last two.

cbo

Does anyone know if they've played any of these songs (except My Generation) live yet? Or will June 1 be the first time anyone's heard this new stuff live?
Buy the ticket, take the ride

the ether bunny

after one solid listen through, i will say this: this album is really far out. it's a far cry from the last two albums, and those 30 second clips on amazon leave you with NO IDEA of what this album actually contains. it's a brand new melvins era ladies and gentleman. for the fans of melvins experimentation... you will get it in flying colors on this one. it sounds like a whole new band. the BB lineup has culminated, and it's like a fucking volcano.
he was a mongoloid.

Like Stee

satanoscillatemymetallicsonatas

the baron

I feel sorry for all you guys who don't have it yet, if only a site like www.filestube.com existed where you could search directly for it...

nothintothenotice

Like Stee

Sweet mother of god, Evil New War God is going to be so great live.
satanoscillatemymetallicsonatas

The Fool

Quote from: The 5th Horsemen on May 04, 2010, 07:49:49 PM
Well, post a review in the album discussion. I will not download it. I will wait like a good boy should.

fuck that- it's not going to sound any different/better on 01 june.

why would you prefer to read reviews than hear it yourself anyway?
...does it really matter what anyone else thinks?!?
take care,
The Fool

Idlehanz

Never heard of filestube before......Wondering if I should trust it.

the baron

Quote from: Idlehanz on May 05, 2010, 01:40:09 AM
Never heard of filestube before......Wondering if I should trust it.

I use it regularly with no problems. It+ a premium Rapidshare account has replaced Soulseek and torrents for me.

Idlehanz

I think I'll pass...............for now.   I don't know how long I can hold out. 

DC

FUCK I don't have internets. Time to learn to tether my phone...

runk the punk

I'm not good at reviews so I'll leave that to others. But I will say this, TBSM is WAY better than Nude With Boots in my opinion. They have some traditional Melvins style riff rock and a bit of weirdness thrown in as well. Though I get the impression that the weirdness is sort of forced for no good reason. The first song after the 2 minute mark reminded me of the boot camp section of  the movie Full Metal Jacket , with the call and response military vocals. Over all it's a very solid album. It's better than the last Melvins record and that's good enough for me. Can't wait to see these songs playerd live.