The Bride Screamed Murder

Started by blewis, March 08, 2010, 03:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cantona

Goodtimes got a copy from his buddy Moss and leaked it

Alex-

It really has some great tunes indeed.. This album is alot weirder then Nude With Boots, it's something totaly different. Im curious what songs of this record they will play live..

ZAPPAJOE

My first thoughts while listening to the album are that it's just beautifully retarded.   While ASA and NWB are two Melvins albums, along with Stoner Witch and HAT, that you could recommend to somebody to start with . . . this album is nothing of the sort.   It's all over the place (in a good way).  There is a style/influence represented on this album to keep everybody happy and turn everybody off all at the same time. 

It's wonderful.

nickoctane

black stallion

i wish i could resist until the release date but was too hard.i'm fucking happy with what i heard,sounds weird and original!
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

ManWithNoName

Is it just me or are the drums really fucking loud on this one? <3

>>>JZS<<<

Rock, Jazz & Blues Are Dead, Long Live The Melvins !!!

:lol:  I'm getting payed $25 an hour to sit here an listen to the new album !  :lol:

gesundheit

Anybody else resisting?

I love reading all the thoughts and reviews though...keep 'em coming. Makes me SO excited about how it will translate live.

glen

wait...  am I hearing what I think I'm hearing?

I think it kicks fuckin ass.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: glen on May 05, 2010, 12:40:17 PM
wait...  am I hearing what I think I'm hearing?

I think it kicks fuckin ass.

Yep.

Like Stee

Easily the best release so far with BB.  Way louder drums  :D.
satanoscillatemymetallicsonatas

black stallion

bass intro on Inhumanity And Death reminds me of Kevin
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Jozzy

I can't get this until I get out of work.....5:30 seems so far away! :x

Like Stee

Okay, so My Generation isn't the only cover.  Did a little research into P.G. x3:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peggy_Gordon_(song)

Although I guess if it's a traditional folk song that's not really a cover... I don't know what that makes it.
satanoscillatemymetallicsonatas

Smiling Cobra

Beginning @ 3:04 on Pig House, does that part remind anyone else of Child In Time the part before solo?