The Bride Screamed Murder

Started by blewis, March 08, 2010, 03:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrLuck87

If I were to clone my best friend's girlfriend and marry the clone, would I be stealing his girlfriend?

norecess

Quote from: MrLuck87 on May 06, 2010, 07:48:32 AM
If I were to clone my best friend's girlfriend and marry the clone, would I be stealing his girlfriend?

not if you pay your friend.

glen

Quote from: Mount Ambulance on May 05, 2010, 10:56:38 PM
As for the leaking & downing ... in complete agreement w/ 5th and Brian ... This place kinda acts like the defacto official site ... posting that shit here is just bad form, ya know? Why'd ya need links and clues here anyway? Don't you know how to surf the net? It was all over the place!

hey.  quick being a nazi fuck.  whats the big deal? 

:)

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

MrLuck87

Quote from: norecess on May 06, 2010, 07:53:41 AM
Quote from: MrLuck87 on May 06, 2010, 07:48:32 AM

not if you pay your friend.

But then I would be breaking a different law.

blag jesus himself

the stick just can't be any thicker than your thumb.
wait, what are we talking about?

Angus Khan

I haven't heard it yet simply cuz I've been too busy procrastinating and attempting to study for an exam next week.  I will buy it of course but if it's leaked so be it.  I think Melvins fans are loyal.  This isn't top 40 disposable stuff you steal and forget about.  I can pretty much guarantee that every member here will buy it, some will even buy it on a few formats so whoever this high horse dude is- he is completely mistaken.  Nobody likes opinions and values forced down their throat.  I'm against downloading if all you do is download but I trust that the members here only download to sample the product.  Just look at some of the member's collections that they post, shelves and shelves of cds and vinyl  not a hard drive full of random shit.
...and they all sing the same refrain: its fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins.

FartLips

the melvins are in full on st. pepper mode
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

rictus

Quote from: norecess on May 06, 2010, 07:45:14 AM
Quote from: Rembrandt Pussyhorse on May 06, 2010, 04:40:23 AM
I don't like it. What i loved about the Melvins is how they made less sound more. Now it's all crammed. Big Bussiness ruined my Melvins.

^ what he said

Yeah.

black stallion

Quote from: rictus on May 06, 2010, 10:10:31 AM
Quote from: norecess on May 06, 2010, 07:45:14 AM
Quote from: Rembrandt Pussyhorse on May 06, 2010, 04:40:23 AM
I don't like it. What i loved about the Melvins is how they made less sound more. Now it's all crammed. Big Bussiness ruined my Melvins.

^ what he said

Yeah.
looks like haters are growing
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

ManWithNoName

/sigh Another new melvins, more bitching. Nothing new.

Fishheadphil

Great Harmonies.

The lisp is hilarious.
My cow is not pretty, but it is pretty to me.

deatheats

Quote from: FART LIPS on May 06, 2010, 10:00:14 AM
the melvins are in full on sgt. pepper mode

For someone who has put off listening, that sounds like wonderful news.  Can('t) wait till it's released.

jonE5

It's Sooo Good. Just another example of their genius. Full on creativity.

gesundheit

I'm very interested in the negative replies regarding the album...a rift in the opinions...very interesting indeed...

glen

its got that "I don't give a fuck if you like it or not" feel.

part of what makes melvins MELVINS.

I still stand by it.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN