A Senile Animal
12 (38.7%)
Nude With Boots
3 (9.7%)
The Bride Screamed Murder
16 (51.6%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Alex-

Why not? everyone here (most members) probably already heard the new album..

My vote goes to ASA..

the bloat

I voted TBSM. It's just...better. It's more varied. Like a fat woman, it ain't always pretty, but there's more to love.

Chris P. Bacon

I voted TBSM/ ASA is a close second.   
We don't make mistakes, we just have happy little accidents-BOB ROSS

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson

rictus

There's no 'none of the above' option?

black stallion

TBSM because is more various and crazy than ASA which i still like a lot
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

MrLuck87

It's too early to tell.

grays harbor mafia

Quote from: the bloat on May 18, 2010, 10:36:17 AM
I voted TBSM. It's just...better. It's more varied. Like a fat woman, it ain't always pretty, but there's more to love.
"she aint a lady if shes under 280"
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

jules

I think its disgusting that people are debating this before Bride's even been released. :-s

gesundheit

Haven't heard Bride yet but NWB>ASA

perusha

(((O)))

Really can't decide as they're all on equal footing. Perhaps if i realllly had to say maybe i'd go with Senile, afterall 'A History Of Bad Men' is probably one of my upmost Melv tunes.

squawx

Haven't heard Bride- refuse to dip in early, but the sequencing alone on ASA makes it Smithsonian ready. Three or four tracks ending with drum outros? Leading into the next drum intro? It just proves how Buzz grasps the whole album experience. Really, who puts thought into 'the big picture' anymore?

By the way, has anybody mentioned White Shit on this site? Saw them again a couple of weeks ago. Fucking red hot.

Smash the State

1 A NUDE BRIDE
2 THE ANIMAL BOOTS
3 SENILE MURDER

VaticanShotglass

I find some individual tracks on NWB to be some of the catchiest, addictive songs (suicide, kicking machine, billy fish), but as an album NWB doesn't seem cohesive enough (or not in the right way) for me to really prefer it.  I say that even though kicking machine is pretty much a variation on zeppelin's good times bad times (which is a great song anyway).  While ASA is a strong cohesive album with uniformly strong songs some of them initially reminded me of previously released songs but with more parts (civ. worm-with teeth; badmen-nightgoat).  Don't shoot if I got the names mixed up on ASA as I've mostly listened to it in the car without a tracklist.  That said, I love the scratchy guitar on talking horse, and the slower songs near the end of the album were reborn for me when experienced live.  So ASA for the win so far.  Can't wait for Bride.  Well, actually I can, which is why I haven't downloaded it. 

MALMIFICUS

I can't wait to hear it to