Houston 7 June 2010

Started by linoleum blownapart, June 03, 2010, 04:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bronkaids

show was great. the sets were awesome. Anyone know what the more punkish stuff at the end was? when those two kids started throwing each other around?

anyways great show as always..........im crashin.

first post btw, sup peeps.

also, they had the buckles and the box set at the merch table. The ebay bullshit has got to stop.

Kif

What did the posters look like for the show?

LebRon Maiden

Quote from: bronkaids on June 08, 2010, 02:00:57 AM
show was great. the sets were awesome. Anyone know what the more punkish stuff at the end was? when those two kids started throwing each other around?

anyways great show as always..........im crashin.

first post btw, sup peeps.

also, they had the buckles and the box set at the merch table. The ebay bullshit has got to stop.
"This aggression will not stand, man."
:lol:

jlamour

Have the set lists been the same as the San Diego show?

brentabousko

ears are still ringing!

my friend got one of those sets, looks delicious from what i saw
true men don't kill coyotes

bronkaids

Quote from: jlamour on June 08, 2010, 09:02:41 AM
Have the set lists been the same as the San Diego show?

yea looks similar to the one posted. opened with sacrifice.  It was two hours mang, can't rememeber it all lol. They also played some stuff I didn't know on the second set. But with such a vast back catalog, that isn't hard.

also, no idea on the posters......but the merch lady was hot and plays bass. :lol:

linoleum blownapart

fuck yeah...that was awesome.  i had not peaked at any set lists for it to be a surprise and I was very pleased.  Best I've seen them play yet.  SKIN HORSE now that was awesome best old song they have played yet, follow by AMAZON.  Was that a KARP cover?  Sounded familiar.  Jared and his space bass and space man pimp  mu-mu is to cool.  Also the new songs sond great. i have not heard the new album nor listened to the samples but I like them.

Who has not gone yet is in for a treat.

I liked how as Dale left the stage he turned and gave us a sad wave.  

I'll get around to posting the audio in a week or so.
thrower of the bong water balloons

BC

black stallion

Quote from: linoleum blownapart on June 08, 2010, 12:01:35 PM

I'll get around to posting the audio in a week or so.
that would be awesome,thanks!

i was wondering about amazon,did they play the complete version or just the slow/second part of the song?i've seen a video and it seemed they had skipped the fast part
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

linoleum blownapart

just AMAZON, no amazon (keeping fingers crossed for future).  It was pretty heavy with the double drums.

gesundheit

Quote from: linoleum blownapart on June 08, 2010, 12:01:35 PMi had not peaked at any set lists for it to be a surprise and I was very pleased.

=D>

Though I thought I heard all of AMAZON...perhaps I'm wrong. I still think that it was the whole thing.

linoleum blownapart

it had a weird intro that is for sure, but no mister tamboren man.

linoleum blownapart

The kid is sick, so I went ahead and tracked and posed this.  I have not really listened to it other than split the tracks, hope it sounds good.

Anyone feel free to post and share (please not  mp3s!) so the peeps that are not on dime can get it if they want.

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=307737

Melvins
2010-06-07
Warehouse Live - Studio
Houston Texas

Edirol-R9 (internal mics) - USB - PowlderbitS Sound Recorder (split tracks) - Trader's Little Helper (level 

01 Sacrifice
02 Civilized Worm
03 Black Stooges
04 Pighouse
05 Electric Flower
06 Anaconda
07 Black Bock
08 Kicking Machine
09 Billy Fish
10 Skin Horse

11 The Water Glass
12 Evil New War God
13 AMAZON
14 The Talking Horse
15 Lysol
16 Let It All Be
17 My Generation
18 Revolve
19 Bacon Industry
20 Lovely Butterfly

Awesome show still blown away.

gesundheit

Quote from: linoleum blownapart on June 08, 2010, 07:25:52 PM
Anyone feel free to post and share (please not  mp3s!) so the peeps that are not on dime can get it if they want.

I think I speak for the lot of us...

[-o<

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus