AmRep 25th Non-Collector Scum CD w/NEW MELVINS TRACK OUT NOW !

Started by >>>JZS<<<, July 28, 2010, 10:20:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the bloat

So looks like  'Paraquat Plus' is the lone Melvins track and it will also be on a 12" called Hurray for Me - Fuk You? Must be a long song!

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: the bloat on July 28, 2010, 10:41:02 AM
So looks like  'Paraquat Plus' is the lone Melvins track and it will also be on a 12" called Hurray for Me - Fuk You? Must be a long song!

M.O.T.O.    :lol:    Where you been ?

mothra665

endsjustifymeans

The scum get an extra track for being poor... wealth distribution in action.

jules

Quote from: endsjustifymeans on July 28, 2010, 02:54:00 PM
The scum get an extra track for being poor... wealth distribution in action.

How's it going with our Bollies*, by the way? I've already cleared a space next to my Qees for it.

*Buzzo dollies

endsjustifymeans

demanding lot, ain't ya. ;)

I've been working on a paper template for it so IF I decide to do a run it'll be easier and they'll be more or less identical as opposed to the "by sight" method which left Buzzo's doll a little long in the left leg. I'm new to this so it's going slowly.

I'm figuring I'll start on a bushel of them when I get back from MN, after delivering this one to Buzz. I'll update then.

First a batch of 5 likely. We'll see how that goes time-wise before I commit to any more.

jules

Quote from: endsjustifymeans on July 28, 2010, 03:29:57 PM

I've been working on a paper template for it so IF I decide to do a run it'll be easier and they'll be more or less identical as opposed to the "by sight" method which left Buzzo's doll a little long in the left leg. I'm new to this so it's going slowly.

I'm figuring I'll start on a bushel of them when I get back from MN, after delivering this one to Buzz. I'll update then.

First a batch of 5 likely. We'll see how that goes time-wise before I commit to any more.
Are you going to number them and sign them?  :D

jonE5

I'll definitely get in line for one of those fabulous 'Bollies'. Pure awesomeness.

Dumpster D

endsjustifythemeans, you need to print some of those "buzz(O)))" T-shirts, or at least let me do it and send you one if I ever do!

any that is a pretty funny Logo...and your buzz doll kicks ass too!

endsjustifymeans

Quote from: jules on July 29, 2010, 01:26:51 AM

They will be signed and numbered. #3-#8 as I'll have #2 and buzzo #1.

endsjustifymeans

Quote from: Dumpster D on July 29, 2010, 01:25:47 PM
endsjustifythemeans, you need to print some of those "buzz(O)))" T-shirts, or at least let me do it and send you one if I ever do!

any that is a pretty funny Logo...and your buzz doll kicks ass too!

Please do! I just made it the other day with the intention to make t-shirts and stickers. It's public domain ;), feel free to use it as you like. Took me all of 5 minutes to make it.

anaconda

jules

Quote from: endsjustifymeans on July 29, 2010, 01:31:56 PM
Quote from: jules on July 29, 2010, 01:26:51 AM

They will be signed and numbered. #3-#8 as I'll have #2 and buzzo #1.
I want number 666 please.