Author Topic: Club Soda - Montreal Can 3 sept 2010  (Read 3631 times)

Offline Riven

• former bassist
    • View Profile
Re: Club Soda - Montreal Can 3 sept 2010
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2010, 11:57:55 AM »
I was there.  By far the best show I've been to. 

The highlight for me was Sacrifice.  Buzz's vocal delivery was spot on.  I'm not ashamed to say I think he's the best rock vocalist in history.  You know the band is good when the entire audience is silent waiting with bated breath for Buzz's next line.  Epic. 

On the other hand, I got punched in the stomach by some guy's head.  The moshing was great, although it resulted in me getting shoved to the back of the audience.

Offline jonE5

• H.F.S.P.R.!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2010, 11:28:59 AM »

Buzz's face says it all when that guy gets on stage to "stage dive".  Get the fuck off our stage you lame-ass, worst stage dive ever!
Wait...the band gets pissed when people jump on stage, but it's ok for the band to jump into the crowd?  How does that work?

Reminded me of a show I was at in '08. During The Star Spangled Banner.. Dude gets on stage @ about the 1:00 min mark.. Then a second time about 1:35 the second time he knocks over Dale's Hi-Hat (He He :lol:) -I thought Dale was gonna kill him. Instead we got an awesome monologue from Buzz, about staying off the stage. You can see me at the bottom left of the screen @ 6:40 taking a picture with my cel-phone. "Star Spangled Banner ONE MORE TIME!" :lol:

DCGod

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2010, 02:50:52 PM »
Dale was gonna kill him, you don't touch the drummers kit! [-X

[attachment deleted by admin]