Previous topic - Next topic

Oscar

meezer

Quote from: Oscar on January 16, 2015, 01:27:47 PM
Wholly Bun Bull

GO!
You mean holy buy bull?
Jelvins - Never Breathe?
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Oscar

Typo, sorry.

But close, Sieg Howdy.

jules

meezer

Quote from: Oscar on January 17, 2015, 03:04:35 AM
Typo, sorry.

It's that gangster ass, olde English lettering. I thought it said bun, too.  8-[
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

ZILLA

Quote from: (PAUL) on January 13, 2015, 04:59:05 PM
Must be for Europe, the version I have was put out by AmRep.

Mine is also amrep.
########################################################################################################

GrimReaper

Quote from: jules on January 17, 2015, 06:16:26 AM
Quote from: Oscar on January 17, 2015, 03:04:35 AM
Typo, sorry.
:lol:

She waits.

C/Z Comp Deep Six.

C/Z also put out a compilation called Three on the Tree. No quite as successful as Deep Six.

Four on the Floor was one of my favorite C/Z compilations, AFC, Gnome, Tree People and Dirt Fishermen.

jules

Quote from: GrimReaper on February 02, 2015, 07:36:38 AM
C/Z Comp Deep Six.
Correct. And therefore on the Melvins/Malfunkshun split single, too.

jules

Dale Crover plays drums on The Luxembourg Signal song, 'Drowning' -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpwPUgZ9pOg

meezer

Dumpster D

I got me a Sealed deep six cassette, its not fer playin, Just Fer Lookin At.  8)

Sludgebaby

Probably an easy one and probably already been asked and answered but gimme a break!!! it's the first thing off the top of my head:

What guitar was used on Revolve?
My favorite thing about Melvins is the goofy personality | These guys suck and Buzz is a pretentious hipster dork | This sounds nothing like Metallica. | Dales Dad was a drum, its in his blood. | King Buzzo's hair probably holds a lotta secrets | what the fuck is a stee? | Melvins as a way of life

Satchel Paige

Fuckin Less Paul, whaddya think?

Nah I read some things and saw some things from the King and it was specified to be one of those Fender... Mustang, Jaguar, or Jazz Master...one of those.

Sludgebaby

Quote from: Satchel Paige on August 13, 2015, 09:30:40 PM

Nah I read some things and saw some things from the King and it was specified to be one of those Fender... Mustang, Jaguar, or Jazz Master...one of those.

T'was a Mustang indeed.
My favorite thing about Melvins is the goofy personality | These guys suck and Buzz is a pretentious hipster dork | This sounds nothing like Metallica. | Dales Dad was a drum, its in his blood. | King Buzzo's hair probably holds a lotta secrets | what the fuck is a stee? | Melvins as a way of life

aeustin

Quote from: Sludgebaby on August 14, 2015, 03:34:16 PM
Quote from: Satchel Paige on August 13, 2015, 09:30:40 PM

T'was a Mustang indeed.
I wonder if he still uses a bunch of different guitars in the studio these days.
Wake up to yourself before you die
The truth is hard but it's easy to lie