Author Topic: Bride vinyl..  (Read 3825 times)

Offline (the) flutter nuts

• watches fox red eye
  • We're in the middle of a shitstorm here Randy
    • View Profile
Re: Bride vinyl..
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2011, 02:23:26 PM »
i need the dinner plate still, and the harvey milk cups. just everything from hydrahead seems to end up costing more for shipping than it does to begin with, so i need to wait till im feeling rich.

i was bummed out i never orderd the plate , but i got the watery pea soup with carrots
I got the shits real bad.

Offline EvilNewWarGod

• knows moss
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2011, 02:24:12 PM »
Are any of the Bride vinyl still available through Ampethamine? I don't want to get gouged on ebay if I can help it.
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

Offline jules

• MITROWSKI!!!
  • A bad mouth betrays a bad mind
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2011, 02:27:18 PM »
Are any of the Bride vinyl still available through Ampethamine? I don't want to get gouged on ebay if I can help it.
You need to check at the AmRep site regularly for updates and surprises.
'Anything doused in any kind of curry is great'  -  spunkmonkey

'Life is silly. The appropriate response is laughter' - amazonAMAZON

'Lysol owns all when flooded with THC. With Teeth will make you weep.'  -  Reverend Ebeneezer

Offline Baacard0

• Fears SNIVLEM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2011, 02:53:14 PM »
I guess the Molly Osborne one will be up within a week or so if there's any left...?
I've managed to get three of the designs, but only because I keep checking here, the AmRep bored and Facebook. Luckily I seem to be online at the right times - you really have to be quick though.

Offline jules

• MITROWSKI!!!
  • A bad mouth betrays a bad mind
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2011, 02:58:31 PM »
I guess the Molly Osborne one will be up within a week or so if there's any left...?
I've managed to get three of the designs, but only because I keep checking here, the AmRep bored and Facebook. Luckily I seem to be online at the right times - you really have to be quick though.
I've got a feeling the Molly version is tour only. Its only a feeling though.
'Anything doused in any kind of curry is great'  -  spunkmonkey

'Life is silly. The appropriate response is laughter' - amazonAMAZON

'Lysol owns all when flooded with THC. With Teeth will make you weep.'  -  Reverend Ebeneezer

Offline oldernie

• knows moss
  • OLD ERNIE GONNA EAT YOU OUT!!!!
    • View Profile
    • old ernie
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2011, 03:04:10 PM »
i need the dinner plate still, and the harvey milk cups. just everything from hydrahead seems to end up costing more for shipping than it does to begin with, so i need to wait till im feeling rich.

i was bummed out i never orderd the plate , but i got the watery pea soup with carrots

same here and it still hasnt been filed away into my collection, it hasnt even been put back in its sleeve. the longest any record has stayed in my current listening pile.
"To be honest i've kind of gone off the band a bit now. I just like to hang out on here because of everyone else."
-jules from brighton quoting - Ian from Staffs.

Rev. Mike

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2011, 03:14:57 PM »

According to what Haze told me, Molly's version is for the Residency shows only and will not be offered online.

Offline Baacard0

• Fears SNIVLEM
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2011, 03:24:34 PM »

According to what Haze told me, Molly's version is for the Residency shows only and will not be offered online.

Unfortunate - it's definitely one of the best ones.

Offline (the) flutter nuts

• watches fox red eye
  • We're in the middle of a shitstorm here Randy
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2011, 04:15:13 PM »

Unfortunate - it's definitely one of the best ones.

it my fav so far, if anyone could possibly pick me up one at an up coming show would be neat
I got the shits real bad.