The Crocodile Seattle May 14th 2011 "Bullhead & Stoner Witch"

Started by Idlehanz, May 15, 2011, 03:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeattleSam

That's a great picture!  Who's that woman?  One of you two's wife?  Tell Dan to get in the picture!
I am a raper guy, obviously.

-Dc

nothintothenotice

rhett E rock

yeah, Haze was really cool.  got to talk to him for a bit.

when did you take the picture with Dale, Grim?

nothintothenotice

monts

DC

1. Grim is a stand up dude

2. That fucking Chilean chick is fiiiiine.

Smellis

"I actually checked to make sure I wasn't posting balls."  (IDLEHANZ)

".PS: please,  allow me to reitterate...  dale crover = super human " (GLEN)

"If the world is going to end on Saturday I might as well hold in my shit and save a few bucks on Shit-Paper." (GRIM)

ANACONDA:   All-around genuine motherfucker.

ConcertFreak

Quote from: Idlehanz on May 15, 2011, 03:02:52 AM

The merch booth had 2 posters left for last nights show ( they'd only made 20) and a few of the Black Betty 7 inchers.  Within 15 minutes everything was gone.  

Only 20 total made???
You didn't actually score one of those Friday the 13th Posters did you Smellis?

I lined up early and thought I had purchased posters for both shows the previous night but came to find out when I got home that one was the Stonerwitch Saturday poster (one displayed on the left of the merch booth) and the other was the black betty (one on the right)

The story I got from Haze when the doors opened on Saturday night was that he didn't realize that he was selling the Saturday poster on Friday until he ran out of the Stonerwitch Saturday poster and then dug around and discovered the Friday posters.
He also said that the Stonerwitch poster blew away the Friday one but that may have just been to make me feel better.

If someone could provide a picture of the poster or if they new what artist made it would be very much appreciated.

I really need this art for a future project. ;-)

SeattleSam

Only making 20 posters?  That seems very unlikely. 
I am a raper guy, obviously.

-Dc

spunkmonkey

Quote from: SeattleSam on May 17, 2011, 01:20:44 PM
Only making 20 posters?  That seems very unlikely. 

It does seem low, but it's not unheard of.

jules

(((O)))

Dale's heavies! Get close to the Crover and he unleashes 'em on you one by one till you tap out.