MELVINS 1992 video....

Started by pinkyslim, May 17, 2011, 01:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gesundheit

GAMH  8)

..I want to see the 'With Yo Heart..." video from this show that used to be posted!

Stonergrunge

Are there any chance to download this show, torrent maybe?
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

norecess

Quote from: gesundheit on May 17, 2011, 02:37:55 PM
..I want to see the 'With Yo Heart..." video from this show that used to be posted!

on a related note there used to be a vid up on youtube from '89/'90 with lori where they play THEME. cant find it anymore.

Peebot

hey I shot that footage!  ha ha...that's a trip.  All the stuff shot from the side of the stage that is.  We had another camera in the balcony too, and at one point a friend of mine and I had a soundboard mix of the audio and had intended to edit them together with the sound but it never happened.  I still have the mini vhs original tape of the video in my basement. 

Idlehanz

Quote from: Peebot on May 18, 2011, 09:02:47 PM
  I still have the mini vhs original tape of the video in my basement. 

Ever thought about putting it on dvd?  I'd gladly combine the two camera's and soundboard recordings into a nice little film for ya.  Seriously.

Peebot

Sadly the audio is long gone, or I would have finished the project years ago.  I'm not actually even certain I have the balcony angle any more to be honest (although I'm gonna go down to the basement and dig up that box and make sure).   I think I just have that one angle from the side of the stage at this point. 

Idlehanz

Cool.  If you ever do put it on dvd and want to do some trades, let us know.

Peebot

Quote from: Idlehanz on May 18, 2011, 09:22:25 PM

I will.  I really should get that whole box of stuff transferred.  TAny suggestions of best practices getting vhs to digital?  Haven't done that before.  I'm on a Mac. 

Idlehanz

Quote from: Peebot on May 18, 2011, 09:42:34 PM

I will.  I really should get that whole box of stuff transferred.  TAny suggestions of best practices getting vhs to digital?  Haven't done that before.  I'm on a Mac. 

I bought a vhs/dvd player and transfer unit a few years ago for around $150 I think?  That's how I do it.  Pretty easy.  Pop in a tape, a blank formatted dvd, and push a button.

Peebot

Quote from: Idlehanz on May 19, 2011, 02:30:52 AM

I bought a vhs/dvd player and transfer unit a few years ago for around $150 I think?  That's how I do it.  Pretty easy.  Pop in a tape, a blank formatted dvd, and push a button.
Cool, thanks.  I'll look into it.  I found a '92 show from the Berkeley Square that I shot too. 

pinkyslim

Quote from: Peebot on May 19, 2011, 12:11:43 PM
Quote from: Idlehanz on May 19, 2011, 02:30:52 AM

Cool, thanks.  I'll look into it.  I found a '92 show from the Berkeley Square that I shot too. 
=D>