Melvins tour dates 2012

Started by jules, June 09, 2011, 01:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lunica

Quote from: pinkyslim on December 29, 2011, 12:42:49 AM
Quote from: )))((( on December 28, 2011, 02:57:24 PM
Quote from: black stallion on December 28, 2011, 01:15:15 PM
what's a ginger?
A person with natural red hair. People say this as an insult but i think red haired girls can be very sexy!

yea, they are knockouts...

holy fuck, who put david bowie on fire?
by the way, you might find that sexy, but believe me, there's nothing natural about it. at all.
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: bigjim on January 09, 2012, 10:39:50 PM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on January 09, 2012, 02:46:05 PM
Quote from: glen on January 09, 2012, 11:50:28 AM
so who's going to tell me more about this MELVINS/UNSANE tour?

ready... GO!
they wont come to Toronto

They both played Toronto about a week apart from each other. Spoke to Dave at the Melvins show and mentioned he knocked my head off at Unsane. Good times!

was that the one time in 12 years that the melvins came to toronto? in 2010, i didn't know unsane was around here
I got the shits real bad.

GrimReaper

Ticketmaster Mexico says there are no tickets on sale for the May 3 show. Has anyone figured it out?

(((O)))

Quote from: Lunica on January 10, 2012, 02:50:34 AM
by the way, you might find that sexy, but believe me, there's nothing natural about it. at all.
[-X
Shame on you. Support thy fellow females Lunica irrespective of hair colour!

black stallion

Quote from: )))((( on January 10, 2012, 07:01:11 AM
Quote from: Lunica on January 10, 2012, 02:50:34 AM
[-X
Shame on you. Support thy fellow females Lunica irrespective of hair colour!

i've always thought the guy from Simply Red was a natural redhead,hope i wasn't wrong  :(
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

bigjim

Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on January 10, 2012, 05:10:32 AM
was that the one time in 12 years that the melvins came to toronto? in 2010, i didn't know unsane was around here

Unsane played Sneaky Dee's with Keel Haul and Today Is The Day August 22
Melvins was at the Opera House Sept 1

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: bigjim on January 10, 2012, 08:08:44 PM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on January 10, 2012, 05:10:32 AM

Unsane played Sneaky Dee's with Keel Haul and Today Is The Day August 22
Melvins was at the Opera House Sept 1

Damn!!! I had no idea at the time

glen

nobody is allowed to post here anymore unless they are posting tour dates.  :bs:

I get all excited when I see a new post in this thread and then I open it up and NOTHING!

I'm getting older now and the old ticker ain't what it used to be.   it can't take these rollercoaster rides.  :)
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

FartLips

Quote from: glen on January 11, 2012, 12:05:07 PM
nobody is allowed to post here anymore unless they are posting tour dates.  :bs:

I get all excited when I see a new post in this thread and then I open it up and NOTHING!

I'm getting older now and the old ticker ain't what it used to be.   it can't take these rollercoaster rides.  :)
yeah! what he said!
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

(the) flutter nuts

(PAUL)

Well we got that to look forward to. Wonder what songs each will do.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Naked Rob

What's this shit I'm reading that MELVINS & UNSANE are going to tour together and each band will be covering each others songs? Really?
Naked Rob
RADIO VALENCIA 87.9FM
www.radiovalencia.fm
Tuesdays 4-6PM (PST)
San Francisco, California

glen

Quote from: Naked Rob on January 11, 2012, 06:17:51 PM
What's this shit I'm reading that MELVINS & UNSANE are going to tour together and each band will be covering each others songs? Really?

they're releasing a split 7" covering each other's songs.   and touring together playing their own songs.
at least thats the way I'm seeing it.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

rictus

Quote from: glen on January 12, 2012, 07:13:05 AM
Quote from: Naked Rob on January 11, 2012, 06:17:51 PM

they're releasing a split 7" covering each other's songs.   and touring together playing their own songs.
at least thats the way I'm seeing it.

ummm...  :?

Quote from: glen on January 11, 2012, 12:05:07 PM