atp 25-27 may 2012 curated by atp +mogwai (melvins, slayer, sleep...)

Started by norecess, November 09, 2011, 10:46:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buddy holiday

FLOOR!! yes was hoping to get a chance to see them...
also yob are great, or at least were great at roadburn. afghan whigs and dirty three is also fine with me...
don't care much about WITR.
overall this festival is shaping up really nicely.
meanwhile we booked our holidays, so it will be a week in wales, then atp followed by a few days in brighton before going home again.

Alex-

HARVEY MILK are coming to europe in may/june (finally!!), I have a strong feeling they will be part of the friday lineup, how can they not be! Melvins, Sleep, Harvey Milk on the same day [-o<

norecess

Quote from: Alex- on December 13, 2011, 12:33:52 PM
HARVEY MILK are coming to europe in may/june (finally!!)

cool! how did you find out? are they touring with floor perhaps??

buddy holiday

harvey milk @ atp would be cool again...
but if they tour it's also worth to catch one of the club shows.

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Schnabster

Quote from: jules on November 09, 2011, 11:24:08 AM
Quote from: oldernie on November 09, 2011, 11:19:29 AM
damn someone got a post on this up quick, i thought i might be the first to start this topic,

personally hoping melvins and mudhoney fall on the same day, that will be enough for me.
25th - Sleep and Melvins

26th - Mogwai and Mudhoney

Why wish for one night of bliss when you can have two?

Schnab has for some minutes ago ordered tickets for friday 25 and saturday 26th. Schnab and his brother in law will fly to London in the morning the 25th and back again to Norway the 27th, Bergen for Schnab and Oslo for brother in law. One must of course say hi to folks from here, but I come as Baard, not Schnabster. Hehe! My brother in law will understand fuck all, so I guess it`s ok to not get too "bbs".

PS! If Melvins have moved to sunday I will kill.

jules

Quote from: Schnabster on December 15, 2011, 05:56:57 AM
Schnab has for some minutes ago ordered tickets for friday 25 and saturday 26th. Schnab and his brother in law will fly to London in the morning the 25th and back again to Norway the 27th, Bergen for Schnab and Oslo for brother in law. One must of course say hi to folks from here, but I come as Baard, not Schnabster. Hehe! My brother in law will understand fuck all, so I guess it`s ok to not get too "bbs".

Try not to have any more children until the festival's over; look forward to seeing you!

Schnabster

Quote from: jules on December 15, 2011, 06:05:18 AM

Try not to have any more children until the festival's over; look forward to seeing you!

Will not, and can`t either. Hehe! Just remember that Baard comes for the bands solely, so there will be a limited amount of time that will be spent chit-chatting. Focus, focus, focus!

black stallion

damn someone got a post on this up quick, i thought i might be the first to start this topic,

personally hoping melvins and mudhoney fall on the same day, that will be enough for me.
25th - Sleep and Melvins

who is this Schnab you're talking about?

Schnabster

Quote from: black stallion on December 15, 2011, 06:20:15 AM

25th - Sleep and Melvins

who is this Schnab you're talking about?

That`s like it!  :lol:  I guess there is a first time for everything, and tell me is it awkward, and illusion breaker? Will the feeling of the board totally change after you`ve  met the folks behind the avatars?

jules

Quote from: Schnabster on December 15, 2011, 06:27:52 AM
Will the feeling of the board totally change after you`ve  met the folks behind the avatars?
Only if you turn out to be female.

Schnabster

Quote from: )))((( on December 15, 2011, 06:29:52 AM
Will the feeling of the board totally change after you`ve  met the folks behind the avatars?
Hows that line go now about never meeting your heroes?  :)

You got a point there.  :shock:

black stallion

Quote from: jules on December 15, 2011, 06:30:02 AM
Only if you turn out to be female.

or a dog

Schnabster

We are all just grey mouses running in a wheel, our avatars allows us to break out of the shell.  :lol:

Schnabster

Quote from: )))((( on December 15, 2011, 07:22:13 AM
Quote from: Schnabster on December 15, 2011, 07:19:58 AM
We are all just grey mouses running in a wheel, our avatars allows us to break out of the shell.  :lol:
Similar to Neo in The Matrix, before we joined up on here our lives were a lie to us. Being on here allowed us to open our eyes and fight back against the machines!!

* Err ignore that machine bit.  8-[

Thing is that you can allow yourself a hell of a lot more if you remain more or less anonymus. By meeting participants in flesh one can both loose something and perhaps gain something at the same time. What a downer if some chaps you like via their appearance on the board end up to be big assholes? Oooh, this is dramatic!  :lol: