atp 25-27 may 2012 curated by atp +mogwai (melvins, slayer, sleep...)

Started by norecess, November 09, 2011, 10:46:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldernie

has anyone had there ticket for this atp actually arrive yet, if so who did you order with, mine was through ticketweb
"To be honest i've kind of gone off the band a bit now. I just like to hang out on here because of everyone else."
-jules from brighton quoting - Ian from Staffs.

Stass

Quote from: oldernie on March 13, 2012, 12:52:37 PM
has anyone had there ticket for this atp actually arrive yet, if so who did you order with, mine was through ticketweb

I'm still waiting for mine also. But I get the feeling there will be problems with shipping from the UK to Ireland, as this has happened to be before. :/

jules

Quote from: Stass on March 19, 2012, 12:47:55 PM
Quote from: oldernie on March 13, 2012, 12:52:37 PM

I'm still waiting for mine also. But I get the feeling there will be problems with shipping from the UK to Ireland, as this has happened to be before. :/
Surely there's an e-ticket option so you can just print your own?

Stass

Quote from: jules on March 19, 2012, 12:51:25 PM
Quote from: Stass on March 19, 2012, 12:47:55 PM

Surely there's an e-ticket option so you can just print your own?

Hmm, should have thought of that at the time. Oh well, I'll be keeping an eye of it, even if it means I have to phone/email the crowd I purchased the ticket from 10 days before the gig.

jimbo666

From my email confirmation (although mine were bought via the ATP webstore)

"Thank you for your recent ticket order for I'll Be Your Mirror London.

As stated in advance of your order, tickets will be dispatched to all UK buyers around a month before the event
in April."

norecess

i've been to several ATP editions and they never send out tickets to people outside of the UK.

Stass

Quote from: norecess on March 19, 2012, 01:25:36 PM
i've been to several ATP editions and they never sent tickets to people outside of the UK.

Crap. Looks like I better get onto where I got the tickets from in the first place. Thanks for the heads up.

norecess

Quote from: Stass on March 19, 2012, 01:37:24 PM
Quote from: norecess on March 19, 2012, 01:25:36 PM
i've been to several ATP editions and they never sent tickets to people outside of the UK.

Crap. Looks like I better get onto where I got the tickets from in the first place. Thanks for the heads up.

i always pick up at the check-in, never had any problems.

Stass

Quote from: norecess on March 19, 2012, 01:46:42 PM

Yeah but I had to use someone else's credit card as I was still waiting for mine to get sorted. So I couldn't bring that with me to the UK, hence the ordering online choice. Anyways, no need to panic yet. It's not the first time I've faced this problem, and it eventually worked out the last time.

jules

Quote from: Stass on March 19, 2012, 01:48:51 PM
Quote from: norecess on March 19, 2012, 01:46:42 PM

Yeah but I had to use someone else's credit card as I was still waiting for mine to get sorted. So I couldn't bring that with me to the UK, hence the ordering online choice. Anyways, no need to panic yet. It's not the first time I've faced this problem, and it eventually worked out the last time.
The ATP staff have always been ridiculously helpful in the past in my experience. I'm sure you'll be ok.

oldernie

often all this means is that the tickets havent yet been printed so none of the ticket companies have got them to send out,
hopefully everyone will get them pretty soon, please post and tell us if you do.

mine were from ticketweb which has failed me a few times before, but worst case scenario has only ever been having to show my name on the door, just annoys me because they have kept the shipping cost without shipping anything.

also i have now ordered a e ticket for the saturday from wegottickets which tends to be the best price and they only sell e tickets , you dont have to print them out either, just be a name on the door, whereas ticketmaster, if i remember right , you do have to print them out, which is a pain if you dont have a printer
"To be honest i've kind of gone off the band a bit now. I just like to hang out on here because of everyone else."
-jules from brighton quoting - Ian from Staffs.

Schnabster

I remember at KOKO that there were one queue for people with tickets and one for those who had to collect a ticket via a reference number + id. Went pretty smooth.

Stass

I'm guessing they're sending the tickets out now. Got an email from the ticket agent where I bought the ticket from. It says they don't post overseas, but I am able to collect it once I bring the credit card I used with me. Still, at least I didn't have to call them.

buddy holiday

yep, for overseas clients it's always pickup at the box office for atp shows. worked perfect the last time.

i wonder by when the last bands for saturday and sunday will get announced?

jimbo666

Tickets arrived this morning.

Final additions are El-P, Music of Can, Storm of Light, Blanck Mass and Umberto.