atp 25-27 may 2012 curated by atp +mogwai (melvins, slayer, sleep...)

Started by norecess, November 09, 2011, 10:46:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

Important information for I'll Be Your Mirror Patrons
Transport, Times, Food & Drink And More!

PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY

Thank you for purchasing tickets to All Tomorrow's Parties I'll Be Your Mirror London
festival!

Tickets have now been dispatched to all UK ticketholders - if you booked from overseas
you will be collecting your tickets at the box office when you arrive at the event - if you
have a problem or need more details please contact the ticket agency you booked
through.

When you arrive your tickets will be exchanged for a wristband (giving you access either to
the whole weekend or to one day depending on what tickets you have purchased), which
will allow re-entry throughout the day/event should you need it. The main entrance / ticket
exchange & collection point will be the Palm Court entrance (see map below).

If you have already got your physical tickets and wish to speed your entry at the weekend,
ATP staff will be doing early wristbanding at Rough Trade East, 'Dray Walk', Old Truman
Brewery, 91 Brick Lane, London E1 6QL on Wednesday 23rd May from 1pm-8pm. Please
bring your tickets and booking reference information. Wristband exchange will also open
early from 2pm at the venue on the day.

Please note lost wristbands cannot be replaced so please be careful not to lose them!

TIMES
Doors will open at 4pm Friday and midday on Saturday and Sunday, with the event
finishing at 12 midnight on all three nights. Slayer, Mogwai and The Afghan Whigs will all
finish by 11pm each night. We will be providing shuttle buses to and from Wood Green
which will be running from around 4pm to the last tube on Friday and around 7.30pm to the
last tube on Saturday and Sunday (around midnight). Please note this service is limited
and there are public transport options also available, see details below.

The stage times are now confirmed and can be found at:
http://www.atpfestival.com/events/ibymlondon2012/view/times2012.php

Please make sure to check the times before travelling to ensure you do not miss
one of the artists you want to see.

FOOD & DRINK
Bringing in food and drink from outside is not permitted. Don't forget to check out the
fabulous food vendors at the event, they will be in the Food Court all weekend and will
include:

Falafel & Fish And Chips from the people behind the Blue Juice Cafe
Homeslice Pizza
Big Apple Hot Dogs
Taco Truck (Sat and Sun only)
Banh Mi 11
Wholefood Heaven
Fine Burger
Flaming Cactus
Crepes
Weenie Beans

If you want to smoke, please avoid where people are eating so others arenʼt
inconvenienced

jules

Lunica

hey bastard, we'll find you!
hmm. Is it really necessary to go by bus from the tube/train stop to the venue.. not a big fan of hot, crammed buses.
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

MacBastard

Quote from: Lunica on May 22, 2012, 08:50:56 AM
hey bastard, we'll find you!

Cool! Just got contact info off Jules so will definitely see you guys.

You can walk from the tube, it's probably about 1km. It's signposted from Wood Green Tube station and the palace is pretty big with a huge spire on top, just walk towards it up the hill. The view of the city from up there is awesome. It's nice and warm in London today, it'll be great if it's like this on Friday.

tinnitus photo

Quote from: )))((( on May 22, 2012, 03:06:01 AM
Tinn will be able to get some awesome BBS gathering snaps!  :)

is there anything going on? i will have a UK loaner phone so PM me if you want my number. is it true that pubs close at 11PM? what's there to do after the gigs are over?

Chunday

Still havent received my ticket!  :shock:

I booked through 'TicketWeb'.

Am i the only one??  :(..........Any advice brothers?

norecess

Quote from: Chunday on May 23, 2012, 02:12:35 AM

are you in the uk?

oldernie

Quote from: Chunday on May 23, 2012, 02:12:35 AM

mine was through ticketweb and arrived last week, was friday only ticket though.
email ticketweb and they will sort it out, you will just have to show i.d on arrival i imagine.
"To be honest i've kind of gone off the band a bit now. I just like to hang out on here because of everyone else."
-jules from brighton quoting - Ian from Staffs.

Lunica

if you're not in the UK, you have to pick it up yourself at the ticket office.
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

jules

Quote from: tinnitus photo on May 22, 2012, 03:31:41 PM
Quote from: )))((( on May 22, 2012, 03:06:01 AM
Tinn will be able to get some awesome BBS gathering snaps!  :)

is there anything going on? i will have a UK loaner phone so PM me if you want my number. is it true that pubs close at 11PM? what's there to do after the gigs are over?
Pubs should be open til at least midnight, probably later at weekends. I'll have some beer in my dodgy hotel room nearby, just in case.

oldernie

"To be honest i've kind of gone off the band a bit now. I just like to hang out on here because of everyone else."

jules

oldernie

shocked in what way. i didnt say i was gonna miss melvins set for it.

jules

No, no! Quite the opposite. I love Wobble more than Slayer. Would love to see him.

oldernie