atp 25-27 may 2012 curated by atp +mogwai (melvins, slayer, sleep...)

Started by norecess, November 09, 2011, 10:46:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

oldernie

so are you coming to wobble wobble or what.
if you order on ticketweb and put in
vupresents in promo code you get
"To be honest i've kind of gone off the band a bit now. I just like to hang out on here because of everyone else."
-jules from brighton quoting - Ian from Staffs.

jules

tinnitus photo

yeah that sounds pretty fucking cool but i will be at ATP for the entire evening.

Lunica

The only thing I'm not looking forward to with this heat, is the smell at the venue. I really wish there was no smoking ban, because it only makes you smell all the garlic, sweat and farts. And old beer. Old beer, I can handle, and I'll bring the garlic. But the sweat and the farts? :(
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

MacBastard

I think it will be okay. It's in an actual Palace! Palaces don't smell of farts, that just doesn't happen.

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

tinnitus photo

nothing can be worse than the stench emanating from Watain a couple of weeks ago.

I'm ready.

yadang

Just arrived in England (I is americanish).

This weather is way too warm

See you all there

Yadang

Alex-

For the ones who want a drink or a talk with a dutchman tommorow, that hasn't really got any experience having english conversations.. I'll be wearing a grey Young Widows shirt, with a blue lined skull on it. I'm there all by myself, so I definetely wouldn't mind :)

black stallion

have fun guys and post pics

Quote from: Alex- on May 24, 2012, 04:28:51 PM
that hasn't really got any experience having english conversations..

judging from your posts your english seems perfect Alex
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Alex-

Quote from: black stallion on May 24, 2012, 04:31:52 PM
have fun guys and post pics

that hasn't really got any experience having english conversations..

judging from your posts your english seems perfect Alex

I'll be bringing a camera, but don't think that's actually necessary since Tinnitus is there :)

Well, here I have all the time to type, that's probably why.. but we'll see, I haven't really got a real english talk for a long time, but my last ones didn't went really well to be honest

jules

Quote from: )))((( on May 24, 2012, 05:04:09 PM
Quote from: Alex- on May 24, 2012, 05:01:30 PM
I haven't really got a real english talk for a long time, but my last ones didn't went really well to be honest
No way im sure you'll be fine.
Indeed. My only Dutch is klote zak if I remember correctly.

oldernie

For the ones who want a drink or a talk with a dutchman tommorow, that hasn't really got any experience having english conversations.. I'll be wearing a grey Young Widows shirt, with a blue lined skull on it. I'm there all by myself, so I definetely wouldn't mind :)

im happy to meet up, if you spot me i look EXACTLY like my avatar pic suggests.
"To be honest i've kind of gone off the band a bit now. I just like to hang out on here because of everyone else."
-jules from brighton quoting - Ian from Staffs.