The Bulls & The Bees

Started by MrLuck87, December 13, 2011, 11:41:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JUDY

Quote from: jules on January 29, 2012, 12:04:34 PM
From Coady today:

Listening to new melvins mixes...Buzz has some great lines on this one. Some of my favorite lyrics to date. We are doomed.

DOOMED. Such a great verb.

jules

Quote from: JUDY on January 30, 2012, 12:49:28 PM
Quote from: jules on January 29, 2012, 12:04:34 PM
From Coady today:

Listening to new melvins mixes...Buzz has some great lines on this one. Some of my favorite lyrics to date. We are doomed.

DOOMED. Such a great verb.
Wur Doomed, Entombed & Marooned...

:lol: :lol:

Afterbirthmilkshake

Well, we all love Judy and this thime I agree with her.  Doomed is a wonderful word. In fact I wish it was the album title. 

(((O)))

Quote from: Afterbirthmilkshake on January 30, 2012, 02:00:30 PM
Doomed is a wonderful word. In fact I wish it was the album title.
I really wish they would use the title 'Beer Hippy' for a song or album or such. I think they were gonna call HAT that but changed their mind.

jules

Afterbirthmilkshake

Quote from: Afterbirthmilkshake on January 30, 2012, 02:00:30 PM
Well, we all love Judy and this thime I agree with her.  Doomed is a wonderful word. In fact I wish it was the album title.
I take it back.  I thought it over and doomed would be a better song title than album title.  I like beer hippy in the same way. I still like the birthing queen for a song title and theirs is not yours for an album title. 
Stank Bug might be an option.   

anaconda

JUDY

Rob and Bathroom Monkey both look like they'd be a reliable source of information.

:lol:

(PAUL)

Quote from: JUDY on January 31, 2012, 05:22:28 PM
Rob and Bathroom Monkey both look like they'd be a reliable source of information.

:lol:

You should hear what they say about us!
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

anaconda

Considering the post was made in 2004 I don't.  :o

homeless_dad

"We're doomed"- C3PO episode IV

The new bloody vinal looks like high quality.  Looks like I'll have to buy a turn table.
:P
Is Ian back yet??

Metalhead Cow

Haha I remember that rumor back in 2004. I still think Making Room For Puppies is a good title.

anaconda

Me too! Another one I liked was Puppy Farm Parade