The Bulls & The Bees

Started by MrLuck87, December 13, 2011, 11:41:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schnabster

I didn`t hate the first track, but it isn`t anywhere near the two new ones, with Friends before Larry being one of the best, perhaps the best track since way back. Humongous!

Mad Arab

Friends Before Larry leaves me underwhelmed but at least the EP is free. The War On Wisdom and We Are Doomed are the stronger tracks.

Rev. Mike

Man, everything after the first third of We Are Doomed is fucking killer. I am really getting into this.

(PAUL)

Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Lurch

who the hell is singing on friends before larry? almost sounds female. reminds me of the residents.
awesome song!

The Fool

Quote from: Jackie Treehorn on March 06, 2012, 03:07:18 PM
Friends Before Larry leaves me underwhelmed but at least the EP is free. The War On Wisdom and We Are Doomed are the stronger tracks.

it will make more sense when you have the whole ep- and it's a grower, so just give it a chance with maybe a little lower expectations and the 'calm brooding intensity' buz talked about will become apparent!  :wink:
take care,
The Fool

FartLips

friends of larry is what i'm talkin' about! great song!
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

jonE5

This whole album is going to be awesome

glen

Quote from: FartLips on March 06, 2012, 09:31:00 PM
friends of larry is what i'm talkin' about! great song!

put me down for WE ARE DOOMED.  that MF'er gets groovey at the end.

great MELVINS song.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Leroy

Great song! The beginning is a lot like POTRE.  The song is also like something from Big Biz Mind The Drift.  kinda

Fishheadphil

A really long wait  is just absolutely genius. The harmonies kill me every time. National Hamster thoroughly reminds me of The Who.
My cow is not pretty, but it is pretty to me.

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

(((O)))

Quote from: Fishheadphil on March 07, 2012, 11:27:12 PM
National Hamster thoroughly reminds me of The Who.
It actually really reminds me of some Oasis song i cant think of. No seriously. I think it's Buzzo's vocals in parts plus the la la la element.  8-[

black stallion

Quote from: )))((( on March 08, 2012, 05:37:20 AM
It actually really reminds me of some Oasis song i cant think of. No seriously. I think it's Buzzo's vocals in parts plus the la la la element.  8-[

just reported your post to moderators

:P
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

(((O)))

Quote from: black stallion on March 08, 2012, 06:43:59 AM
Quote from: )))((( on March 08, 2012, 05:37:20 AM

just reported your post to moderators

:P
I'll say my goodbye's now then.  8-[