The Bulls & The Bees

Started by MrLuck87, December 13, 2011, 11:41:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

(((O)))

Quote from: (PAUL) on April 03, 2012, 06:50:14 PM
A woman at work who I always talk about the Melvins to and has no idea what they sound like asked for the link so I emailed it to her a while ago. She finally downloaded it and said something like "What is wrong with you?" to me. I think it was too much for her  :lol:
Good job you didn't give her that CD-R of COD then!  :)

black stallion

Quote from: )))((( on April 04, 2012, 04:52:15 AM
A woman at work who I always talk about the Melvins to and has no idea what they sound like asked for the link so I emailed it to her a while ago. She finally downloaded it and said something like "What is wrong with you?" to me. I think it was too much for her  :lol:

yeah,or prick

EDIT : cd-r :?:
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

(((O)))

black stallion

Quote from: )))((( on April 04, 2012, 06:09:10 AM
Quote from: black stallion on April 04, 2012, 04:57:13 AM
Compact Disc-Recordable

I meant a burned copy.

:lol: i know cd r means compact disc recordable..when you said COD or that cd-r,i was wondering if that was a melvins release i wasn't aware of  :?

(((O)))

Quote from: black stallion on April 04, 2012, 06:15:41 AM
Compact Disc-Recordable

I meant a burned copy.

:lol: i know cd r means compact disc recordable..when you said COD or that cd-r,i was wondering if that was a melvins release i wasn't aware of  :?
Oh. In that case yeah it stands for Colossus Dunn Revolve.  8-[

black stallion

Quote from: )))((( on April 04, 2012, 06:27:07 AM
Quote from: black stallion on April 04, 2012, 06:15:41 AM
Compact Disc-Recordable

I meant a burned copy.

Oh. In that case yeah it stands for Colossus Dunn Revolve.  8-[

or Crover Dunn Roger  8)

(PAUL)

Quote from: )))((( on April 04, 2012, 04:52:15 AM
I offered to get her a bunch of Melvins CD-Rs but she said "Uh, that's okay."
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Mad Arab

Quote from: JUDY on March 20, 2012, 06:47:15 PM
Someone at work pulled up a Bulls and the Bees review for me to read. The author claims Coady was indeed not present on the EP. Upon multiple listenings, it's totally apparent to me that two drums are in the mix. Dale and Coady even play parts of We Are Doomed on that drumbattle video...

I'll see if I can dig it up later tonight.....

Edit. Here it is: http://www.craveonline.com/music/reviews/184711-review-melvins-the-bulls-a-the-bees

Read and discuss

No guys, this is true. Coady is "missing"! They just tracked Dale's drumming on the right and left channels. He's disappeared like Kevin. I fear the worst.

JUDY

Whaaaatttttttttttt

Nope, I don't believe it. Or maybe I do. Coady comeeeeee backkkkk!!! What should we do? Start a BBS search party?
If this is true, it would be the ultimate joke. Pure awesomeness.

Paul, next time the subject comes up, just give her (A) Shit Sandwich.... and I'm not talking about the record.

(Too cute not to post. Of course I altered it, because no one in their right mind -cept for me-would make one for Melvins)
8)

black stallion

Quote from: Jackie Treehorn on April 04, 2012, 05:09:21 PM
Quote from: JUDY on March 20, 2012, 06:47:15 PM
Someone at work pulled up a Bulls and the Bees review for me to read. The author claims Coady was indeed not present on the EP. Upon multiple listenings, it's totally apparent to me that two drums are in the mix. Dale and Coady even play parts of We Are Doomed on that drumbattle video...

I'll see if I can dig it up later tonight.....

Edit. Here it is: http://www.craveonline.com/music/reviews/184711-review-melvins-the-bulls-a-the-bees

Read and discuss

They just tracked Dale's drumming on the right and left channels.

8)

homeless_dad

Quote from: JUDY on April 04, 2012, 06:02:52 PM
Whaaaatttttttttttt

Nope, I don't believe it. Or maybe I do. Coady comeeeeee backkkkk!!! What should we do? Start a BBS search party?
If this is true, it would be the ultimate joke. Pure awesomeness.

Paul, next time the subject comes up, just give her (A) Shit Sandwich.... and I'm not talking about the record.

(Too cute not to post. Of course I altered it, because no one in their right mind -cept for me-would make one for Melvins)
8)
JUDY, keep em coming.  I love this. :D
Is Ian back yet??

dead mike

Did you email Scion to get it? Do they ask you for any personal information for marketing purposes and such? I don't want to bother if they do.
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

pinkyslim

Quote from: dead mike on April 04, 2012, 09:53:44 PM
Did you email Scion to get it? Do they ask you for any personal information for marketing purposes and such? I don't want to bother if they do.

mailing address is all they wanted.
Cool people. 8)