Started by MrLuck87, December 13, 2011, 11:41:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

black stallion

look what i got in the mail today!

god bless you buttholeman!

[attachment deleted by admin]
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Hortense

Yeah, the nice folks at Scion sent mine a couple days ago.  I really dig the new EP.  We Are Doomed is a titan.

Thanks Scion and THANKS MELVINS!  I think its downright kind of y'all to give away a free EP.  It's moves and sounds like these that make Melvins my favorite band.

Cheers!

glen

Quote from: Hortense on May 09, 2012, 07:06:27 AM
  I think its downright kind of y'all to give away a free EP. 

they bullshitted the bullshitters.   no internet thievery this time. you want it?  take it.   

=D>
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

(((O)))

Quote from: black stallion on May 09, 2012, 07:03:33 AM
Stallion what's that sheet with the names on? I take it that doesn't come with the EP right?

black stallion

Quote from: )))((( on May 09, 2012, 09:19:21 AM
Quote from: black stallion on May 09, 2012, 07:03:33 AM
Stallion what's that sheet with the names on? I take it that doesn't come with the EP right?

it doesn't come with the EP,it's a postcard from an art show the melvins did in 2007 (@The Mandrake). Buttholeman was kind to include that in the package too
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

bUTTHOLEmAN

Some editions have gold seals, some have silver.
Letterpress Art archive:
(I'm thinking the last one was done by one of Dale's kids?)

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

glen

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

guess which one I MUST have.

whoever owns that.. we need to talk. 
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

(((O)))

Quote from: FartLips on May 11, 2012, 01:52:36 PM
Quote from: glen on May 11, 2012, 01:41:35 PM

guess which one )))((( must have!
Very funny. Although the correct answer is NONE.  :(

jonE5

SO Lame that they had NONE of these at the NYC show!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Although I did end up with a GPT Letterpress from a cool person.

-So I guess I shouldn't complain too much   :?

jules

Quote from: )))((( on May 11, 2012, 01:55:50 PM
Quote from: FartLips on May 11, 2012, 01:52:36 PM
Quote from: glen on May 11, 2012, 01:41:35 PM

guess which one )))((( must have!
Very funny. Although the correct answer is NONE.  :(
)))(((, my friend. I INSIST you photograph your Melvins collection for us to see. All of it. In one shot. If that's possible.

No hurry. I'm here for the next hour or so.

(P.S. Please     :)  )

(((O)))

Quote from: jules on May 11, 2012, 02:26:36 PM
)))(((, my friend. I INSIST you photograph your Melvins collection for us to see. All of it. In one shot. If that's possible.

Okay i'll do that later but i insist it's very, VERY underwhelming. Basically it consists of most of the studio albums on CD. But here's the real shocker for you ......get ready...... i've thrown out ALL, yes ALL the covers and cases!!!!  :shock: :shock:

Even a few of their albums in the past too!!!!  :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Yep Jules are you still standing? I never keep the cases for ANY band i own the album off. Just put the CD in a wallet or if it's someone like OM they go in a CD single style case. Yes the ultimate accolade!!! And that is your lot! I don't own ANY merch or tshirts or posters or vinyl or anything like that, just the albums. Im not personally fussed about all that peripheral stuff. I like to hear you guys get excited about it which i DO think is cool but just not for me. Truth be told i hardly ever play Melvins stuff bar the odd youtube video or something.

jules

Quote from: )))((( on May 11, 2012, 02:33:15 PM

Okay i'll do that later but i insist it's very, VERY underwhelming. Basically it consists of most of the studio albums on CD. But here's the real shocker for you ......get ready...... i've thrown out ALL, yes ALL the covers and cases!!!!  :shock: :shock:

Yep Jules are you still standing? I never keep the cases for ANY band i own the album off. Just put the CD in a wallet or if it's someone like OM they go in a CD single style case. Yes the ultimate accolade!!! And that is your lot! I don't own ANY merch or tshirts or posters or vinyl or anything like that, just the albums. Im not personally fussed about all that peripheral stuff. I like to hear you guys get excited about it which i DO think is cool but just not for me. Truth be told i hardly ever play Melvins stuff bar the odd youtube video or something.
IknewitIknewit! Fabulous! I'll await your underwhelmingment, although this is, of course the highest chakra. Discard the material. Husk and chaff blown away. Only the basics left. I'll do this very thing one day. The only thing left will BE Melvins merch, though. Maybe a fridge and a duvet.

Naaa, screw the fridge.

homeless_dad

Quote from: )))((( on May 11, 2012, 02:33:15 PM

*fist shake!!!*  Can you send them my way then!?!  I've lost some of my art work and cases (Ozma for example, which really pisses me off because I'd love to have the lyrics sheet and band pic.). 

So...when you buy a car do you ask for the body to be removed?!?!

Grrrrr....
:x :evil: :evil: :evil:
Is Ian back yet??

(((O)))

Quote from: homeless_dad on May 11, 2012, 03:49:50 PM
So...when you buy a car do you ask for the body to be removed?!?!
:lol: :lol:

If there's one in the boot i tend to.  :)