Sugar Daddy Vinyl x13 - 12" split single releases

Started by jules, December 14, 2011, 09:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

Quote from: J_B on May 13, 2012, 03:15:01 PM
some extra cardboard or bubble wrap
I've suggested this and offered a couple of ducks extra for shipping to compensate for the extra weight. Perhaps if you could shoot Rob at AmRep a similar suggestion.....?  Marvellous.

K4rJ4kC

Retardo

My 3 and 4 were perfect!

1 and 2 both had split sleeves and a tiny part of the label had torn off and is encased within the record, beneath the grooves. It's actually kind of cool and it looks like it'll still play ok.

FartLips

these are becoming some pretty expensive drink coasters!
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Retardo

Oh... and the '!' on the 'Off!' sleeve looks like it was painted on in white-out.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut whatareyagonnado!?

Idlehanz

Quote from: Retardo on May 15, 2012, 08:43:35 PM
Oh... and the '!' on the 'Off!' sleeve looks like it was painted on in white-out.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut whatareyagonnado!?

It was added afterwards. The original print had a mistake.  Obviously.  No big deal.

anaconda

FartLips

remember, you're paying for the music! no wait... you're paying for the art! no wait... awwww fuck it. :?
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

(((O)))

Quote from: FartLips on May 15, 2012, 10:30:05 PM
remember, you're paying for the music! no wait... you're paying for the art! no wait... awwww fuck it. :?
Easiest way to think about it is "you're just paying".  :lol:

J_B

Rob said it was cool if I posted this for yall to see - his car filled with orders of Vol. 3 and 4 - this was one trip to the post office out of 3 I think he said - crazy work these dudes are putting into this! And also now understandable how some damage can occur. Respect! thanks Am Rep.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Leroy

Quote from: FartLips on May 15, 2012, 10:30:05 PM

Glad I'm not the only one with this opinion!

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: J_B on May 22, 2012, 01:32:31 PM
Rob said it was cool if I posted this for yall to see - his car filled with orders of Vol. 3 and 4 - this was one trip to the post office out of 3 I think he said - crazy work these dudes are putting into this! And also now understandable how some damage can occur. Respect! thanks Am Rep.

Yeah dude these guys do a lot , the people at the post office there must love it when these guys pull up
I got the shits real bad.

mrkilgore

back up on Shopox

Melvins - Sugar Daddy Splits vol. 3 w/OFF!

Sugar Daddy V.3 Melvins/OFF!

$20.00 USD
It's a satanic drug thing, you wouldn't understand!

>>>JZS<<<