Sugar Daddy Vinyl x13 - 12" split single releases

Started by jules, December 14, 2011, 09:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

Quote from: GiveMe45 on July 23, 2014, 10:03:17 PM
Quote from: vaporInhaler on July 23, 2014, 07:42:53 PM
so as I ponder my 12 split 12"-ers and think about the 13th, I can't help but imagine how cool a limited edition screen printed pizza box would be to house all of them.   They would fit. And it would be a nice way to keep them all together.  Just throwing it out there.
I could put them in touch with the perfect person to do this.
Haze hasn't completely ruled out making a box for these, although it's low down on his list if indeed it's still on his list at all.

Luckily I have a special tomb made for the Sugar Daddys, just in case.

Dan_Halen

Where the heck is the last one with Karp? So many mysteries with Amrep! lol Thanks for checking out my box you guys  :P

Los ticka toe rest

Captain CoryCory

Looking back this has to be one of the strangest series the Melvins have ever done. Awesome but really out there (And thus very Melvins). A compilation of splits featuring the Melvins' favorite bands (well, for the most part.) from a live album.

Would have been really wicked if they did something similar but with a studio full-length.

anaconda

Seriously ... I like what you did on the pizza box man,
but you really didn't need the skulls ad nauseum bro.

it would be more esthetically pleasing without those
boxed in skulls on each quadrant!

meezer

Quote from: anaconda on July 25, 2014, 10:07:47 PM
Seriously ... I like what you did on the pizza box man,
but you really didn't need the skulls ad nauseum bro.

it would be more esthetically pleasing without those
boxed in skulls on each quadrant!
Melvins can tend to have a lot of skulls (and other weird stuff) on their merch.
http://www.themelvins.net/forum/index.php?topic=19491.msg503067#msg503067
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

jules

anaconda

yes, i blame the wine...last night is a blur

(PAUL)

Quote from: anaconda on July 26, 2014, 08:15:41 AM

Do you at least remember the threesome?
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Dan_Halen

Quote from: anaconda on July 26, 2014, 08:15:41 AM

lol that hilarious...and I somewhat agree with you about the Skulls. May have overdid it but I still like the finished product.

Los ticka toe rest

JUDY

What did you guys use, and where did you get it? Was it really an actual pizza box???

meezer

Can't be a used pizza box. That grease never stops producing bizarre odors.  :-&
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Buckwheato

Quote from: JUDY on July 28, 2014, 10:39:35 AM
What did you guys use, and where did you get it? Was it really an actual pizza box???
I think he got the box from bagsunlimited.

Godflesh

Quote from: Buckwheato on July 28, 2014, 05:07:04 PM
Quote from: JUDY on July 28, 2014, 10:39:35 AM
I think he got the box from bagsunlimited.

Mine is from there.
--- Heavy user ---