Buzz phone interview, April 2011

Started by jules, January 22, 2012, 03:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

(((O)))

Funny how he always says he's never seen The Simpsons yet he wrote that funny bio on the band for the Ipecac site using nothing but lines from Futurama. Just saying.

Idlehanz

Sarcasm.  I think he's said many time's that the Simpsons is one of his favorite shows.

anaconda

Yep. Just like he used to say his parents were dead in interviews.

Dumpster D

Like the time buzz said he's really into Pot smoking and big screen TV?

dead mike

This apparently is The Great Garloo, for those curious:

Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

Dumpster D

I noticed Buzz and mackie collect a lot of those kinds of things, Neither here nor there has a few interesting curiousities.

what would those antique collectables be under the category of, y'know? the tacky weird knick knacks that time forgot. 

I think it's pretty cool to collect weird shit from the 60's and 50's, I've always wanted to show my WW2 collection to Buzz and Dale. 

collecting is almost an art form, you need the right kind of eye to spot neat "melvinesque" odds and ends.

dead mike

Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

Dumpster D

hehe!!!

:D

"FAGGOT SHIT!"

"these boots are fantastic for stompin' QUEEERS!"

yeah well my names not nick, and I don't have a boner for Nazi shit.

but I do have a few Nazi peices as par for my collection. German WW2 shit is too expensive.

I got Lot's of Flying helmets and bomber jackets, goggles...etc.

Afterbirthmilkshake

This interviewer was an idiot.  So your obviously imortal he he..... did you cause that earthquake? 

What a waste of interview time.  The only cool thing I got from it was that Buzzo has a great garloo. 

ManWithNoName

At least he knows the difference between "your" and "you're".

Afterbirthmilkshake

Quote from: ManWithNoName on January 24, 2012, 07:03:57 PM
At least he knows the difference between "your" and "you're".
You can't prove that. I'm sorry I insulted your interview.  You're an asshole.  \:D/