Melvins Lite - Freak Puke

Started by connor272, February 16, 2012, 12:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrLuck87

Is the stream gone?!?!  When I click the link it takes me to the same page but the band is now "Scissor Sisters" and the album is "Magic Hour".   Google searching isn't really helping me find the album either.  :?

anaconda

Yep, the stream is gone now. One day and gone

ilmambo

Don't post links on this BBS to download the new album. -Adminstrator

Idlehanz

Quote from: anaconda on May 31, 2012, 10:06:38 AM
Yep, the stream is gone now. One day and gone
Well that's one tab I'm glad I never closed :)

(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.

glen

Quote from: Illusionator on May 31, 2012, 09:42:23 AM

Nah for me it's the fact that I have shitty speakers on my computer, I could play it off of the internet through my PS3 and play it through the A/V system, but it still isn't my stereo, so I wanna wait for something I can play through that. I'm gonna buy it anyway, so want to listen to it first time through a decent system, afterwards a shit will not be given how I hear it, 2 tin cans and a bit of string or through a virgin otter's cloaca...

=D> =D>  here here!!!   I'm playing the identical game right now.  fighting the urge to hear it in shit quality for the first time.    first impressions are crucial.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

jonE5

This all happened while I was at work.. Never got to hear it  :x

black stallion

Quote from: jonE5 on May 31, 2012, 11:02:27 AM
This all happened while I was at work.. Never got to hear it  :x

i don't think it's a bad thing considering the album will be out in a few days. i hope to have my copy next week
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

DC

I for one, think it is fantastic, best thing ever, rainbows shooting out of a unicorns ass, and all other forms of adulation seen fit to be laid upon the band. Just in case we haven't forgotten the B&B P.R. disaster.

Bigval

That sucks I wouldn't have minded hearing it. The link just goes to some Scissor Sisters album now.

glen

Quote from: DC on May 31, 2012, 11:11:05 AM
I for one, think it is fantastic, best thing ever, rainbows shooting out of a unicorns ass, and all other forms of adulation seen fit to be laid upon the band. Just in case we haven't forgotten the B&B P.R. disaster.

WARNING: sarcasm is a punishable offense.    :P
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

DC

Quote from: glen on May 31, 2012, 11:35:08 AM

I don't think I would have EVER been unbanned if that was true.

glen

Quote from: DC on May 31, 2012, 11:38:29 AM

his rebellious nature brought on by youth must be driving his desire to push the envelope.  :shock:

DC

Quote from: glen on May 31, 2012, 11:45:39 AM
Quote from: DC on May 31, 2012, 11:38:29 AM

his rebellious nature brought on by youth must be driving his desire to push the envelope.  :shock:

I'd push yer envelope durhur

TheLegitMan93

I'm just really glad one of the songs on this album had the term "Worm Farm" in the title. Which is funny 'cuz me and my girlfriend were speaking about strating our own worm farm AS I was listening to that song and I didn't even notice until after the fact!!!