Previous topic - Next topic

anaconda

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

anaconda

GrimReaper

The ebook is of superior quality, suitable for framing.

meezer

Quote from: GrimReaper on October 12, 2014, 12:52:14 AM
The ebook is of superior quality, suitable for framing.
So you're saying that the binding on the ebook is superior to that of "Neither Here Nor There"?  :-k
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

oldies radio

uh huh! I sure do like me some a them French fried taters freak puke songs. yessiree!  :P
All analog. Reel to reel. Fab Four. Little Deuce Coupe. Under My Thumb. Who's better than the Funk Brothers? No one!

DAYSTAR

anaconda

amazonAMAZON

I was listening to this and the Trevor songs on Sausages and Basses recently. I really am hoping for more of this soon. I love how Trevor and Dale gel together so well and I like how Buzz and Trevor's vocals trade off and harmonize, too.

coodies

It was too bad that the limited vinyl editions did not include A Growing Disgust on the record. Then again that song came out on a split 7" with Hammerhead that I have too. I liked the idea that there were 5 variants of Freak Puke and when you got one you didn't know which picture disc you were getting so it was a surprise.

coodies

Freak Puke turned 10 on June 5th.

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

))))((((

I'm surprised we never got a sequel! That is if you don't count Gift Of Sacrifice or this KingDunn thing. We've had a second Melvins 1983, time for another Melvins Lite!