Tara McPherson T-shirt Sale - Melvins tees now only $15

Started by jules, March 06, 2012, 03:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FartLips

Quote from: jonE5 on March 08, 2012, 10:28:11 AM
I really love Taras work. She's really nice too, met her at her gallery during the "Meet The Melvins" event last summer
yeah its a shame about the whole price thing. i've visited her site a few times and its really cool. there's a lot of stuff i'd get for my daughter and my niece.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

jonE5

Quote from: FartLips on March 08, 2012, 08:50:14 PM
Quote from: jonE5 on March 08, 2012, 10:28:11 AM
I really love Taras work. She's really nice too, met her at her gallery during the "Meet The Melvins" event last summer
yeah its a shame about the whole price thing. i've visited her site a few times and its really cool. there's a lot of stuff i'd get for my daughter and my niece.

Her gallery is FULL of really cool stuff also

Lunica

the design looks ok, but its kind recycled from her older stuff, isn't it? or does she always use the finger with the mustache. im kind of sick of it because of all the hipsters who actually got that tattooed on their finger, but anyway, looks ok. what i don't like is that its (the female one) a black shirt with no sleeves and a print. im white enough already, dont wanna look white trash as well! a baseman or biskup shirt i would buy though!
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

brian

Quote from: Lunica on March 09, 2012, 11:35:33 AM
what i don't like is that its (the female one) a black shirt with no sleeves and a print. im white enough already, dont wanna look white trash as well!

ingrid, i think you need to familiarize yourself with the phrase "sun's out, guns out"

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

spunkmonkey

$11 is a little steep, but it's not THAT bad.  It's shipping AND handling.  She has to pay someone to pick the shirt out of inventory and package it up to ship.  What would be a fairer rate, $8?  If the difference between buying or not buying comes down to $3-$4, you shouldn't be spending money on a t-shirt in the first place.

brian

Quote from: spunkmonkey on March 09, 2012, 01:24:09 PM
$11 is a little steep, but it's not THAT bad.  It's shipping AND handling.  She has to pay someone to pick the shirt out of inventory and package it up to ship.  What would be a fairer rate, $8?  If the difference between buying or not buying comes down to $3-$4, you shouldn't be spending money on a t-shirt in the first place.

MADtv Who'd A Thunk It

glen

look out!  the man is ON A ROLL today!   :D

I think we're starting to wear off on him.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

FartLips

Quote from: glen on March 09, 2012, 01:46:36 PM
look out!  the man is ON A ROLL today!   :D

I think we're starting to wear off on him.
before too long, he's gonna have to ban himself!
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Buick GN

Ah, I'd forgotten that Tara was an Oak fan.

That's her Braden/Pepe tribute.

Dumpster D

Quote from: Lunica on March 09, 2012, 11:35:33 AM
the design looks ok, but its kind recycled from her older stuff, isn't it? or does she always use the finger with the mustache. im kind of sick of it because of all the hipsters who actually got that tattooed on their finger, but anyway, looks ok. what i don't like is that its (the female one) a black shirt with no sleeves and a print. im white enough already, dont wanna look white trash as well! a baseman or biskup shirt i would buy though!

funny about the Mustache tattoo, where did that become "Trendy"?

I noticed a guy showed me his one, from some local band here "cover my eyes"

(Gheyyy!)

then like two weeks after that,  read Walsby's manchild thing about the LA hipsters..and was like whoa, do some poeple just have like some internal "trend-clock"?

I haven't even seen wildfire or diseases spread so quick.