The War On Wisdom VIDEO

Started by (((O))), March 13, 2012, 12:13:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Schuller

Awesome video. The Melvins have been giving us cute since the album cover of Gluey Porch Treatments. Nothing new there!

Metalhead Cow

Quote from: sadcorps on March 13, 2012, 03:41:27 PM
Awesome video. The Melvins have been giving us cute since the album cover of Gluey Porch Treatments. Nothing new there!

Exactly! Great video. Did they really mispell Buzz's last name, though? That sucks.

andy the angry bald man

cool video.  but did it bug anyone else that the kids playing wasn't properly synced with the audio?  they're kids, i know, so i'm sure they couldn't get it exactly right, but there was a part where lil' jared was playing bass....and there was no bass in the song.  a minor nitpick.

(((O)))

Quote from: Metalhead Cow on March 13, 2012, 03:51:40 PM

Did they really mispell Buzz's last name, though? That sucks.
It said Osbourne. There shouldn't be a "U" in there. Oh well it was only on screen for a micro-second.

Metalhead Cow

Quote from: )))((( on March 13, 2012, 03:54:11 PM

It said Osbourne. There shouldn't be a "U" in there. Oh well it was only on screen for a micro-second.

I'm guilty of spelling Buzz's last name like that sometimes. I forget there's no "U" in there. :oops:

jules

Quote from: )))((( on March 13, 2012, 03:54:11 PM

I figure it's the Missing Letter from that Cows album finally found a home to squat in.

Mad Arab

That video will no doubt be banned from MTV2 and VH1 for the "gun'' violence. Won't someone please think of the children?

DC

Somebody hook with up that the hottie in the glasses at the end! I gotta get some stills and make a gif, rawr!

(maybe onna you guys can do this

but take out the kids?)

black stallion

Quote from: DC (the dickman) Hart on March 13, 2012, 05:52:12 PM
Somebody hook with up that the hottie in the glasses at the end! I gotta get some stills and make a gif, rawr!

(maybe onna you guys can do this

but take out the kids?)

:lol:
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

JUDY

Quote from: Jackie Treehorn on March 13, 2012, 04:44:23 PM
That video will no doubt be banned from MTV2 and VH1 for the "gun'' violence. Won't someone please think of the children?

They will be replaced with walkie-talkies

:cheers:

Agreed, but little Buzzo might be the cutest thing I ever saw. I want to adopt all of those kids and start my own Melvins army.

Ba-dum Ba-Dum BA-DUM goes the heart

homeless_dad

Great video concept.  It seemed to flow perfectly with the song changes.  I was never a hater when it came to this song but I like it tons more with the video.

This is quality entertainment as usual.  I love this band!
Is Ian back yet??

Dumpster D

ok, so anyway, the part when HAZE said his banning fingers were heavy on those that just ripped blatant mindless jeers without any founding reasoning were like the drunks being tossed out at the party around hmeah, I share this sentiment, If you don't like it fine, but you can't piss on hospitality!

I wont allow it!

this is place is still full of ingrates, everyone is a critic though. 

What happened to the whole Banned fiasco here not too long ago, the whole "if you don't like it get the fuck outta here"  like I thought we were all squared right up to the way things are going to be around here from now on... :? go ahead and feel free to be dissapointed but don't just pop out of nowhere and drop your trousers and yell "DEUCES WILD!!!"

if you have NOTHING but four letter words like, Shit, crud,crap, lame, whatever instead of something constuctive, no soup for you.

I think the terms were "within reason"...negativity is just going nowhere here and were all an inch away from going down the tubes here on this forum...I LIKE IT HERE< so don't make me drop in on your place when I got nowhere else to go, I promise the funk will be there miles before you see me coming.

yet like a deviant little ADHD child, thinks mom and dad's not watching..

5 seconds later...were back at square one, how red is your ass gonna be after the spanking of a lifetime?

does the phrase "don't shit where you eat" bring anything back from about 2 weeks ago..

I smoke pounds of Marijuana and my memory is STILL better than what I just read here.

GrimReaper

Quote from: JUDY on March 13, 2012, 02:26:35 PM
Quote from: perzo))) on March 13, 2012, 02:18:04 PM
cool vid,cant believe folks can still find something to complain about!
ITS NEW/FREE FUCKING MELVINS!!!

High five!!!

(says the person who is stuck at work and cannot watch it for another two hours)

Ditto but I have 10 hours.

(PAUL)

Quote from: Dumpster D on March 14, 2012, 01:02:16 AM
ok, so anyway, the part when HAZE said his banning fingers were heavy on those that just ripped blatant mindless jeers without any founding reasoning were like the drunks being tossed out at the party around hmeah, I share this sentiment, If you don't like it fine, but you can't piss on hospitality!

I wont allow it!

this is place is still full of ingrates, everyone is a critic though. 

What happened to the whole Banned fiasco here not too long ago, the whole "if you don't like it get the fuck outta here"  like I thought we were all squared right up to the way things are going to be around here from now on... :? go ahead and feel free to be dissapointed but don't just pop out of nowhere and drop your trousers and yell "DEUCES WILD!!!"

if you have NOTHING but four letter words like, Shit, crud,crap, lame, whatever instead of something constuctive, no soup for you.

I think the terms were "within reason"...negativity is just going nowhere here and were all an inch away from going down the tubes here on this forum...I LIKE IT HERE< so don't make me drop in on your place when I got nowhere else to go, I promise the funk will be there miles before you see me coming.

yet like a deviant little ADHD child, thinks mom and dad's not watching..

5 seconds later...were back at square one, how red is your ass gonna be after the spanking of a lifetime?

does the phrase "don't shit where you eat" bring anything back from about 2 weeks ago..

I smoke pounds of Marijuana and my memory is STILL better than what I just read here.

If it's any consolation I don't think Lunica has said anything positive about anything I like ever.

GREAT video, I guess one of the guys from the Warlock Pinchers directed it? Also really liking the song, and all the new songs really. Jared's got a nice mean bass tone on that one.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

homeless_dad

Dumpster, nice Troll 2 reference.  Best worst movie for sure.  And very fitting (the quote) for many a recent post.  Well stated.
Is Ian back yet??