old melvins ads...

Started by perzo))), March 15, 2012, 04:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

perzo)))

i found in maximum rocknroll.

cant find the ad for lysol.
Again,a gorgeous tragedy approaches,in the wake of those thought contained.But sonic reverberations shake the very marrow of the fragile chamber of mans lifeforce,and again the minions quiver in fear,as daylight fails to come,and Melvins walk the battlefield,bored and hungry...

Lurch

good find!
I like that "BECAUSE YOU DEMAND QUALITY..."

(PAUL)

What's the Live Atlantic Demos 7"?
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

spunkmonkey

Some great bands in that Gilman St. ad.  (Green Day opening for Angry Samoans, hah!)

Dumpster D

FartLips

i need to dig up my old mrr's and see what they got in em. i have two cause both mention bands i was in. circa 1990.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

jules

Quote from: (PAUL) on March 15, 2012, 05:11:56 PM
I don't think that happened. Buzz's label Fuck You Records only released three singles, I think.

FU-1    Wool Medication / Little Darlin
FU-2    Angel Rot    Necrostrangle
FU-03  Plainfield    Meat-N-Da-Folks

(PAUL)

Ah. I have the Angel Rot 7", I think there's a BeeGees cover on side b.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

perzo)))

Quote from: (PAUL) on March 15, 2012, 05:11:56 PM

maybe this was the reason that mark d got canned.i ordered this and the label folded and never got my $4.
Again,a gorgeous tragedy approaches,in the wake of those thought contained.But sonic reverberations shake the very marrow of the fragile chamber of mans lifeforce,and again the minions quiver in fear,as daylight fails to come,and Melvins walk the battlefield,bored and hungry...

FartLips

yeah i got the plainfield 7".
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Dumpster D

Which one, I had a few Plainfeild 7"s too.

(((O)))

Quote from: jules on March 15, 2012, 05:22:52 PM
Buzz's label Fuck You Records
:shock: :shock:

Never knew Buzzo had a record label!!!

perzo)))

theres a track on DUH's 1st album w/ buzz prank calling sub pop and he mentions his label(or maybe hes just telling the woman "fuck you")

homeless_dad

Is Ian back yet??

Dumpster D

Quote from: perzo))) on March 16, 2012, 08:46:47 AM
theres a track on DUH's 1st album w/ buzz prank calling sub pop and he mentions his label(or maybe hes just telling the woman "fuck you")

Wow, I really hafta chek this out!

I shamefully admit I didn't know about fuck you records!