Melvins / Hammerhead spilt 7" picture disc

Started by jules, April 19, 2012, 04:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J_B

Yea man, way quicker than I thought too... crazy

Zorn

I'm pissed off. I was waiting for two hours; when they went on sale I've added some to my cart, and when I tried to checkout (many times) the only answer I got was that everything is sold out. And yet I'm sure I was in time...

Idlehanz

Quote from: Zorn on May 27, 2012, 06:26:08 PM
I'm pissed off. I was waiting for two hours; when they went on sale I've added some to my cart, and when I tried to checkout (many times) the only answer I got was that everything is sold out. And yet I'm sure I was in time...
I did some cussing myself when the same thing happened, but I kept trying and eventually it went through.  I'm not sure what caused it not to work at all for some people.  I was hitting refresh every 5 seconds 2 minutes before they we're for sale and once the were on sale, it took five minutes of refreshing and refilling my basket to get them.  I wouldn't be surprised to see some for sale on the tour.  At least the first few dates anyway.

Idlehanz

From Amrep:

Before anyone blows there stack and gets nasty, keep in mind that most have been put aside for the art shows. What doesn't sell at the shows will come back online. Also the artists will be selling their own copies and when that happens we will post here. We'll see if we can't start a wait list for those occasions. Email ordering@amphetaminereptile.com and put PIC DISC WAIT LIST in subject. Only those emailing in the nest 12 hours will get on the list in the order emails were received.

Better shoot those emails out ASAP.

Zorn

Quote from: Idlehanz on May 27, 2012, 06:32:44 PM
From Amrep:

Before anyone blows there stack and gets nasty, keep in mind that most have been put aside for the art shows. What doesn't sell at the shows will come back online. Also the artists will be selling their own copies and when that happens we will post here. We'll see if we can't start a wait list for those occasions. Email ordering@amphetaminereptile.com and put PIC DISC WAIT LIST in subject. Only those emailing in the nest 12 hours will get on the list in the order emails were received.

Better shoot those emails out ASAP.

Maybe a new chance to get one... Thanks!

pinkyslim

That was awesome.
All 5 bought buy 4:04 pm PST 8)

AM REP rules. :twisted:

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

pinkyslim

Quote from: FartLips on May 27, 2012, 07:16:48 PM
now who's got the balls to play one?

records are made to be sealed, sold on e-bay then renigged  :lol:

Greasy Statement

FartLips

Quote from: pinkyslim on May 27, 2012, 07:20:39 PM

only to loudmouths. :lol:
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

(((O)))

The next Flipper album should have a picture of Pinky on the cover!!  :)

black stallion

Quote from: )))((( on May 28, 2012, 05:03:57 AM

wearing a bikini
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

jonE5

Hopefully I can figure out how to go to the NYC show and get these records there.. Got drunk yesterday and forgot  #-o

moose

Quote from: black stallion on May 28, 2012, 05:16:26 AM
Quote from: )))((( on May 28, 2012, 05:03:57 AM

wearing a bikini
:D
Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

FartLips